Thread: Youtube doesnt work on iPod touch 3G

Youtube doesnt work on iPod touch 3G

Does someone getting the same issue or no why my newly purchased ipod and I am unable to use the youtube. My ipod is the ipod touch 3G 32Gb and whenever I click on the youtube application , it occurs "cannot connect to youtube". If I forcefully going to do it via Safari , it doesn't work neither. My sister also have the same ipod as me and purchased this from the same shop but a week ago and her youtube going fine without any issues . I followed on the internet and several users getting the same issue , but just unable to find what's wrong going with this .

Re: Youtube doesnt work on iPod touch 3G

I just received the latest one ipod touch having the capacity of 16GB. All of things fine , I used to open up the YouTube it states "You must first connect to iTunes with an internet connection to enable YouTube." I have connected to safari and itunes with two separate wifi connections without any issues but YouTube still would not perform.Actually, I am working with a computer system if that matters and restoring the ipod to factory configuration would not work. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Hello friend , Actually I am also suffering with the same issue for a long time and didn't fixed but when I got this thread so I tried to fix the issue with the help of some suggestion from you all. You have to plug the ipod with your computer system and when you open up the iTunes, a register screen should come up. You have to just move through that and you will be able to access your youtube when you receive back on. I think that would be helpful for you .

I have same issue with two ipod touch after trying repeatedly in my system to make it enable you to get youtube, I was not finished to do this all. I have tried to perform the uninstallation of itunes and done the installation and restoration the ipod but that didn't work also... what I end up performing was working upon my sister's machine that has the older edition of itunes... Initially, open up the itunes with out connecting the ipod and just be sure that I had completely logged out of the itunes store then I connect with the ipod touch and it goes very well and it queried me to input my information and actually register my ipod and that method it would be feasible ... I would suggest you to perform the uninstallation of the itunes edition if you have the latest version and downgrading to the older and trying this that method ...I think, I helped and that it performs for you as well.

I think, there may be an problem with the data connection or the iPhone or iPod touch should have downloaded an undefined URL for the YouTube video when it primarily played on the device. Since the undefined and inaccessible URL is currently cached on the device, playback for that video should not work when you use to replay the content. Restoring the device or remove it in the manual way and then re-listing the video to the unit should fix the problem.

Hi everyone, sometimes , I don't receive the service from youtube on my ipod. the page getting displayed , I have searched the video and when I click it to play with my device , it occurred me the error note. the common browser performs well and so does the application store, only youtube performs that. I don't think, the site is not working, it is the issue with my device , its only the videos. but sometimes, in some cases .. it works just well, so I am pretty puzzled.Do you have any idea about this ..