Thread: KIS 2011 Update Causes PC Lock Up

KIS 2011 Update Causes PC Lock Up

I had tribulations this morning where KIS 11.0.0.232 (a) started to bring up to date and then locked up my system. The simply alternative was to switch off the system from the power off button as the system immediately froze. At the time I was browsing this quite safe website which I consider has flash content. System stats as per signature. Similar tribulations here. I checkered bug reports section and saw that tells what is occurring. I utilize chrome as a dissimilarity merely. Windows gets slowed at the same time as update, then update freeze at %99, system gets freeze, than I utilize power off from button for rebooting system and that causes corrupted black list tribulations. Is there several solution.

Re: KIS 2011 Update Causes PC Lock Up

Hi there I too faced the similar tribulations today morning approximately 3am IST and had to reboot the system and when the entire in excess of again logged in to my surprise Kaspersky failed to bring up to date and displayed Licence Blacklisted error, so re-installed 2011 and activated the entire in excess of again till at present its running extremely well getting updates additional than I fear might cause problems the entire in excess of again. Update froze for me yesterday too. Imagine it was tribulations by means of the update files themselves to a certain extent than the program for the reason that this morning it is running extremely well again. I determine to keep an eye on this though. If it occurs again please post back with bring up to date reports.

In addition, there is an update to Firefox which I would advise you download. Version or description 3.6.4 which fixes. A small number of minutes ago, my KIS 2011 create my system hang when it reach 99% of bring up to date. I tried task manager and it was not responding. Had to off the most important power and on it the entire in excess of again. Update and no tribulations. This thing by no means occurs in view of the fact that I installed KIS 2011. Today was the first. Is this a bug. Identical thing occurred to me more than a few times. My operating system is Windows Vista. I am using kis 2011 and Firefox 3.x.x(at present 3.6.6). The system determine to tend to freeze when it begin to bring up to date. And the majority of the time I was using Firefox surfing the internet. So I imagine there must be a bug. Give pleasure to fix it as soon as probable for the reason that there are at least millions of Firefox users. They might encounter the similar difficulty.

Regrettably, the update this morning on one occasion the entire in excess of again has caused my system to totally lock up. This time I was browsing on ebay and bring up to date stuck at 99%. Having to press the reset switch on a system is not something you desire to do by means of any regularity. Sadly I have at present removed the 2011 version or description and reverted back to 2010. By means of this update tribulations becoming a regular occurrence along by means of the massive and unacceptable scan times, clearly there are some issues by means of this version.

I hold up or maintain Kaspersky 100% and have comprise completed for many years and I am certain that this product determine to be immediately fantastic when it is in conclusion ready. I have comprise to sent trace logs and GSI logs to those in the be acquainted with and I am certain additional have completed the similar, I always similar to assist out where probable. In the meantime, I do not have a test apparatus or environment to utilize for this “final” product which in my opinion be supposed to tranquil be in beta. Optimistically these tribulations determine to get sorted extremely soon and I be able to install the 2011 product of KIS which determine to then work flawlessly, as it be supposed to.

I am wondering is there several updates/solutions regarding this annoying tribulations. A lot of people anguish from this infuriating bug and it’s hard to locate several solution for this. And this bug occurred me twice previously for today and I am bored to being forced to reboot my system the entire in excess of again and again. At present I am considering to switch my kis 2011 to 2010 and I would not purchase license subsequent to my trial period, until I observe a solution for this and additional similar bugs. Waiting for a solution.

At the moment my Windows XP SP3 PC two times hung during a KIS 11.0.0.232 bring up to date. The update counter (hang approximately on systray icon) showed 100% for more than a few minutes, additional than bring up to date showed no sign of essentially completing. The merely applications working at the time of the tribulations were Outlook 2003 SP3 and Firefox 3.6.6. On each occurrence, the mouse pointer might be moved approximately, additional than it was not probable to click on no matter which or utilize keyboard input (including ctrl-alt-del). Subsequent to waiting ca. 10 minutes in case the update finished and the system became responsive the entire in excess of again, I had to resort to the reset button to reboot the system. I have been using KIS 2011 for a fortnight by means of no tribulations additional than exceptionally slow scans, additional than this is not acceptable. I have reverted to KIS 2010.