Thread: Kaspersky Password Manager Internet Explorer tab freeze issue

Kaspersky Password Manager Internet Explorer tab freeze issue

I have recently installed the Kaspersky password manager on my system for magaing my passwords and all it had worked great till today while i was using the application and a weird problem occurred with my browser. The problem is that the tab of the Internet Explorer browser will freeze automatically and finally i had to end the process from the task manager and then initialize again. Any body had the Kaspersky Password Manager Internet Explorer tab freeze issue please help.

Re: Kaspersky Password Manager Internet Explorer tab freeze issue

Sounds like your internet explorer browser is corrupted and hence you will need to install it once again. So simply uninstall the Internet Explorer browser from your system and try to update your windows operating system as soon as possible. Hope that this will help you to get the problem resolved.

Thanks for the reply Milton.J please tell me how can i get the Internet Explorer from my desktop since i am not able to find out the application anywhere on to the system even in the add/remove programs utility within the control panel. Also please tell me from where i can get the application to download on my desktop.

For this you need to perform the following procedures.
    1. Open the control panel
    2. Then go to the Add/remove windows components
    3. Select Internet Explorer and deselect all the other application on your system.
    4. Click next and it will be done.

This is one of the most common bug using the kaspersky password manager. since the password manager freezes the internet explorer browser. I would advice you to use a different browser. I would recommend you to use the Mozilla Firefox 3.6.7 on your system since it is one of the most widely used browser and it is not having any such issues.

Try using the Password management software which is an application for managing all your password. It allows you to store all your passwords. It incorporates a simple and intuitive interface. Research and access to a password are very fast with an integrated search engine. The passwords are stored encrypted. The USB version does the executable, it can be run from the media.

Try using the Password Manager XP is a program specially created to help people systematize and store securely valuable information. It rids computer users of headaches caused by lost passwords, forgotten access codes and other sensitive information. With this program, you safely store all your logins, passwords, PIN codes, credit card numbers, access codes, files, and any other confidential information in one place.

Although My Password Manager is still available for download and purchase, we highly recommend to switch to another our product Aurora Password Manager (the further development of My Password Manager project). Aurora Password Manager supports multi-user mode and suitable for both corporate and private use.