Thread: KIS blocking me from ebay

KIS blocking me from ebay

I have a problem with anti - virus KASPERSKY 7 , They blocked me some sites , such as " ebay ". Looking on the blog people who had this kind of inconvenience , I am placing on the configuration of this software " parental control " : it is inactivated . The firewall " popup window "is also inactivated. So what should we do to unblock this site , among others? Thank you for the reply.

Re: KIS blocking me from ebay

Indeed , in some cases difficult to reproduce, the Flash component not installed or installed wrong when KIS is enabled ( I noticed this on several machines ). If that's you collect the package Flash from Adobe .
    This is :
    - You cut your internet connection.
    - You KIS deactivates.
    - you installed Flash Player.
    - You reactive KIS.
    - you plug your connection.

Websites are blocked due to filter or block certain programs that are loaded on your computer. In addition, large networks ( networks in your workplace or school) , a firewall is installed and it is also used to block certain Web sites . However , unblocking web sites can sometimes be a difficult task to achieve .Proxies or proxy servers ( also called anonymizers ) have the ability to bypass filters on the computer or network firewall .

Your computer connects to a proxy server and the proxy makes the connection with the blocked web site . The use of a proxy is also the easiest way to access sites that were blocked by a filter or firewall . The proxy server then allows you to browse the blocked website. Select one of proxies and check if you are able to access it . If you are able to access the proxy site , make sure to bookmark it in your browser . If you are unable to access it , it means that the proxy is blocked . You should go to the page again and find a working proxy.

In this method , you must create a new URL for the website is blocked by using websites that provide free URL redirection . Once you ? V with the new URL , you must type in the browser and wait for the redirection service to redirect the URL to the blocked web site. This method may work in situations where the new URL does not change , while being redirected to the target site .
    Last edited by Zachary; 18-07-2010 at 06:15 AM.

If you are on a network with an active firewall that is under the control of the network administrator may then this method will not work for you . However , if you ? Re using a computer that connects directly to the Internet, this method can work for you. In this , you must configure the browser security settings , disable the firewall to access blocked websites.