Thread: GameGuard Error: 144

GameGuard Error: 144

Since, I first performed the installation of KAS 6 which is registered product but my GunBound WC game is not getting start after this even when I associated the files:
    gunbound.gme
    gamemon.des

Even when I get exit from KAS 6 then my gunbound still occurring me the error as : Message Code: 30003

GameGuard Error: 114
    Failed to initialize GameMon. Try rebooting or closing possible programs that can cause a collison.

Would you help me because I would rather throw KAS 6 away instead of not going to play the games =/ And I have to install a best one anti-virus so if someone here can suggest others...

Re: GameGuard Error: 144

There are several users having this issue and you have to download the patch called as "KB 917422" and some have had different problems with a specific Microsoft update/patch as stated above , a solution has been provided for a while only if you would interact with the Microsoft support personal , it has been launched now, just read more at :http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924867/en-us.

I have tired all the possible alternatives when I launched the GMS then it always stated that GameGuard:Error Initializing (144) Please try rebooting the system before restarting the client, or close all programs that may potentially collide with the client before restarting. We also suggest launching the virus/spyware scanning for your computer system. I have done every ways but it continuously occurring the same. Anyone have any idea , what should I do..

Well, You have to be sure first about the system specification and the internal components that are supporting this game to run properly. But initially, I would suggest you to check out the antivirus software, just be sure you don't have previously released zenos / dhttpd installed or not , make sure that you are not running with any previous or outdated hacks on your computer system to run this game ... Also move through your windows registry and find out the status that it has been removed completely .

I have investigated about this issue on Internet and found that there are several users are having this GameGuard error , and got this program from a friend. I suddenly interacted with the same issue but after discussing with my friends about this issue and now it has been resolved ! Here is the step by step procedure to resolve it out :

• Extract the file
    • Launch IceSword
    • Move to SSDT tab
    • Open up the rakion then after error should turn red
    • Move into the following location C:/WINDOWS/System32/Drivers and remove the files which are tagged as red and VOILA ! You are fine to hack once more!

1. Just disable the antivirus and firewall.
    2. Uninstall Wonderking. remove the remainders of Wonderking with the manual way.
    3. Reboot your system. Move to get something to drink xD
    3. Download and install Wonderking again (Download the fresh copy ).
    4. At the time of startup the Wonderking Launcher performs the downloading of specific file that I noticed was not patched previously . Gamemon.dnz in system32
    5. Enable your firewall and antivirus after all these tasks .
    6. Click on the Start and hope it works. xD

According to me, the issue is associated with the Gamemon.dnz file, I am sure that its the critical file which is sometimes blocked from installing properly or from being patched in system32.Doing common reinstallation and file checks useless.