Thread: KIS 2010 - black list is corrupted

KIS 2010 - black list is corrupted

I have just upgraded from KIS 2009 to 2010 version . Actually, it terminated up being a installation of KIS 2010 since I didn't get any credit for the ending time on my KIS 2009 authority. I have updated all of thing very fine means without any issues .

But noe, , one of the machine , I received a error message stating that the blacklist is corrupted. When I try and update to resolve the issue of the blacklist corrupted , it seems as though an update done (although it assumes so frequent ) but the update message tells that "not all components were updated".

So I am having mixed messages. The Update Center stated as "Databases Status: up to date" but just above it is a red warning message saying "Your Computer Security is at Risk... Black list is corrupted". Any help would be appreciated much.

Re: KIS 2010 - black list is corrupted

It recently happened with me also . My Thinkpad had been off for a long time . So, when I started it up, I got a popup saying that the Kaspersky database needed to be updated. The update begins but then got stopped suddenly. I rebooted the system and received the message saying that the blacklist was corrupt. Updating the database did not resolve the issue. The update hardly takes a second or two and a message would say that "not all components had been updated."

So, I have done the uninstallation and reinstallation of KIS 2010. But this "blacklist is corrupt" assumes just as a recurring issue. Any solution or suggestion regarding this .

You should just go for the steps suggested below and see if it can be helpful for you :

1. Just be sure that your system date and time are configured properly. If not, then just make it proper and try updating again.
    2. Restart the machine and then try updating again.
    3. Right-click the “K” icon and go with the manual update procedure.
    4. Rollback to old database (My Update Center > Rollback to previous database). Try update again.
    5. Go through the steps suggested : Settings > Update > Settings > Proxy Server > Uncheck Proxy Server > OK > OK > Apply

I have been suffering with this issue from last night and I am unable to solve it, it still occurring the complexity . I have tried entire advices from not only on this forum . Other threads suggested for manual updates. Is there a absolute method to resolve it out ? I am sure that it is not switching the run mode to manual which doesn't make effect at all. Any suggestion at this point of time would be very helpful. I bought my notebook in August month and provided with the installation of Vista Home Premium and was absolutely running KIS 2009 very fine .

I am also running with the same issue . I have done the installation of 2010 after making uninstallation of 2009, almost before one month and currently I got the black list is corrupted message, the update is not moving to update entire components. I have done everything advised by you all here and still getting the issue. There has to be a easier method to resolve this out. I am not going well with 2010. It makes my system running poor performance, which I have somewhat achieved by configuring the trusted applications.

You should go through the procedure suggested below and will helpful for you .

1. Kaspersky Settings => Options... disable the check "Enable self-defense"
    2. Click on the OK button and then just pause the Kaspersky.
    3. Unzip and execute the attached file - Kaspersky_2010_blacklist_corrupt.zip
    4. Enable the Self-Defense again

Do an updation of the Kaspersky after doing a right-click on the update.
    Go for another update of Kaspersky..