Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-07-2010

How to remove Trojan.JS.Redirector.cq

I have recently installed a new Kaspersky antivirus application on my computer. There is virus on my computer. I got a popup for the same constantly. And the virus notification which I am getting is Trojan.JS.Redirector.cq virus. I am using Kaspersky here and it looks this antivirus application is not able to remove it from my computer. I am using a windows 7 operating system. Someone please provide a good removal solution for this virus. Please help me.
Old 18-07-2010

If you think that Kaspersky is not helping you much in fixing the issue then you can try using other third party software. There are ample of them. Just check that the antivirus which you are using is updated and is capable of scanning your system properly. There are so many free internet security programs which are capable of giving you suitable output. You can try a trail edition of Norton also which will also help. Just download and try it out. For 30 days you can use all the functions.
Old 20-07-2010

There are some good bootable scanners which also work in the same way. Bootable scanner means you can scan the system through a dvd or through a pen drive. You just have to download a iso file of the same. And then simply burn that on a DVD or pen drive. And boot your pc through the same. It will scan and fix the problem. There are ample of good bootable antivirus available. Most of them are free. I use them always when I have such problem.
Old 23-03-2014

Re: How to remove Trojan.JS.Redirector.cq

how to correct firewall settings error code 0x80070422
Old 24-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by debendro yumnam View Post
how to correct firewall settings error code 0x80070422
Please do not hijack threads which is not relating to your issue. Either ways, you can try to solve your issue by following the suggestions given in the below links:

Error code 0x80070422 Can't turn on firewall
Action center can't turn on windows firewall
Windows firewall can't change some of your settings Error code 0x8007042c
Old 31-03-2014

you do one thing just formate ur c drive & from next time be careful with downloads and pendrives so that u can be safe from viruses

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,