| || |
Join Date: Jan 2006
There has been recent changes in Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 which are as follows:
- The surveillance system records and analyzes all suspicious activity and allows you to backtrack on malicious activity.
- Secure browsing blocks malware and phishing sites for online security is unmatched.
- Surveillance System. The heuristics monitors, restricts and blocks programs whose behavior is preventing you suspect.
- Execution in protected environment provides additional security for online banking and other activities where digital identity is subject to high risk.
- Running in Safe shifts through applications and websites doubtful without risk.
- The disk backup restores the system in case of problems.
- The highly advanced technologies against cyber threats allow installation of the software itself on infected PCs.
- The application control limits for the rights and access programs on the system resources based on their level of confidence.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 keeps an eye on each file, the software enabled and all that comes from the Internet, for example, emails, the sites you surf, spam, phishing sites, etc. It also has a firewall more than satisfactory. Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 lets nothing escape your activity on the Net through a battery of statistics on the sites, URLs and open ports. You can also add sites on two lists, white or black, depending on the trust you give them and the threat they represent.