Thread: How to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor?

How to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor?

I have installed the Comcast Desktop Doctor to the system of mine and when i was trying to get rid of it i am unable to do so as it is not showing up in the Add/Remove program of my computer. If any one knows How to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor then please let me know about the method for same so that i can get rid of it. Thank you.

Re: How to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor?

If you are unable top delete it from the windows control panel's add/ remove program then let me tell you that you need a uninstaller that will uninstaller to remove the program. I am using the Free uninstaller tools which is having ability to remove the application from computer. Also you can edit the registry with the help of Free Uninstaller.

I can also suggest you on one of the uninstaller which is having the ability to remove the any program which is unable to delete by the Windows. The one which i am talking about is known as the Your Uninstaller which removes the program. You can try to remove the Comcost desktop doctor with the help of this tools.

There is one more uninstaller which i can advise you regarding your problem that is "How to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor?" issue and help you to work. The one which i am talking about is known as the Revo Uninstaller which is the one of the famous utility for the removal of program. Download the same and work with the issue of yours.

There is a post on this forum which is having the discussion about the some uninstaller which are used to remove the application from the computer which can not be removed normally. So if you can then go through the below link which is having functionality to remove the Comcast Desktop Doctor.
    Which is the best uninstaller?

You can also use the CCleaner for the removal of the Comcast Desktop Doctor from the computer which is unable to removed by the Windows. The CCleaner is a utility which also clean up the registry entry created by the program. So if you wanted to maintain the Registry as well as removal of the nasty program then you can go with the same.