Thread: kaspersky blocking JDownloader

kaspersky blocking JDownloader

I have just started this application before two days and the JDownloader just stopped responding and not moving for any task. When I made disable the Firewall module then I found that it is going in fine way . In the rules nor jDownloader nor Java is blocked.. Do you have any suggestion regarding this and what should I do in this situation and how to get it working as well as Firewall module enabled during that ?

Re: kaspersky blocking JDownloader

You should go for the adding the JDownloader into the trusted Apps section. Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, a user are able to make a trusted zone of applications that will not be scanned when you run the anti-virus application in the background to detect the risk and threats . Trusted Zone is generated according to a trusted application list and exclusions association .Than Kaspersky will not control file and network program functionality and registry prompts..

If anyone is still getting this issue , I have some method to resolve this out using KIS 2010 by excluding javaw.exe:

1. Just open up the Kaspersky application and enter into the “Settings” section of the application.

2. From the left hand column, click onto the “Threats and exclusions”.

3. Then after from the right side, within the “Exclusions”, click on “Settings…”.

4. From the “Trusted zone” window, click on the “trusted applications” tab.

5. When you got the “Trusted applications” tab, click on the “Add” button specified there closest to the left bottom of the window then “Browse ….”

6. Move all these to “Javaw.exe” (C:\Program Files(x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe) when you are working on Windows 7.

7. Click on the “javaw.exe” file and then “Open”.

8. Enable the checkbox mark in the following two places:
    “Do not scan network traffic”
    “Do not monitor application activity” And click “OK”.

9. Click on the “OK” button from the windows .

10. Then after “Apply” button and then “OK” on the next window and quit from the application now .

I don't have any idea why . It just doesn't perform anything bad or good now. It was going , then suddenly a message comes up that there were updates available and so I started the update procedure, rebooted and now is seems not working at all. That means , it just doesn't do anymore . Can somebody help me out with this issue ?

Thanks ..

Please, go for the below suggested actions -

• If you are not getting the jD window,terminate the process name javaw.exe, that associates to jD, in your task manager.
    • Allow java.exe, javaw.exe and JDownloader in your firewall.
    • Do you have a virus HTTP/Web scanner? If yeah, make it disable .
    • If you are working on Windows 7 or Vista, store your jD directory within the root partition of your driver . For example , C:\jDownloader.
    • From your jd directory , you will find jdupdate.jar. Run it and try to start jD now.

If all of things seems unhelpful , then please make a log file by running the createlog.bat, that you will also find in your jD directory and upload the log file from the following location http://jdownloader.org/pastebin..
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This is step suggested, just go through this :

1. Cleartype always supposed not functioning at all within the Vista environment then , just forgot it.
    2. Go to the JDownloader for C:/JDownloader
    3. Done the installation of this very free ware: **** External reference are only visible to supporters ****
    4. Right click on the installation folder of the JDownloader (C:/JDownloader) and select unlocker to unlock any functionality of the system.
    5. Open up the JDownloader now.
    6. Best of luck