Thread: Google searches being redirected to Infomash and other sites

Google searches being redirected to Infomash and other sites

I am having one issue with the Google Search. Actually when i search anything on Google and click on the search result it redirects me to the some site like infomash and many other site but not to the one which i am looking for. I am running the computer with the Bitdefender Antivirus which is running and reporting system clean after the scan of it. So if any one can then please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Google searches being redirected to Infomash and other sites

It seems that your computer is infected with the spyware or malware which is redirecting you to the Fake profile. This virus infect the system and leak the personal information from your system. So if you can then first remove this virus from the system and then you can get the system running with the Google.

I will advise you to use the Malwarebytes which is a anti malware tools that is used to remove the virus from the computer. So if you wanted to get rid of this virus then you have to download and install the Virus in your computer and then click on quick scan option and it will detect the virus and remove the same.

I am using the SuperAntispyaware antivirus with the latest definition update and running on the system will remove all the virus from the system. So if you can then it is better to run the SuperAntispyaware antivirus which will detect the virus and do the needful to work with the issue of yours. So if you can then run the same and get rid of it.

Both the antivirus are good tools to remove the spyware and malware which are leaking the information of the user. But one thing that you have to make sure that you should run the Antivirus in the Safe Mode with Networking which will remove the virus completely. Also update the database with the latest definition.

I have tried the same and let me tell you that there is same with the Google again. And both the Antivirus is not working for me. I have gone through the Safemode booting but that also does not solved me. The scan got completed and no virus detected. So if possible then advise me some more suggestion for working with this problem.

If this is not working for you then i will advise you to go with the GooredFix which is having the ability to clear the same. So if you are having this then you can go with the GooredFix and run it as Administrator. So go with the tools and check whether the issue got resolved with it or not. Hope this will work.