Thread: Unknown Infection, Possible Trojan Generator

Unknown Infection, Possible Trojan Generator

My entire system is working very much weirdly from a couple of days. I think that there is some unknown infection, a possible Trojan Generator. I am getting such a bad feeling because when I scanned the system with the help of the AVG antivirus yesterday, I had found many trojans in my system. I had removed them all. Today again on a scheduled scan from the antivirus, many such infections were detected again. I am not able to understand where this Trojan Generator came from. If anyone knows how to get rid of this malicious program, then kindly provide some assistance as soon as possible. I am using Windows XP.

Re: Unknown Infection, Possible Trojan Generator

The possible Trojan Generator can also be a backdoor that simply downloads infections from the web. Also, it can be an application that is responsible for putting various threats at different places in your system. Whatever it is, it has entered in your computer from the web itself. You must have visited some malicious link that has invited this infection into your computer. Anyways, beware in the future from every link that you visit.

As a security from such unknown infection or possible Trojan Generators, it is suggested that you must install some firewall in your system. If you are uncomfortable with the default Windows Firewall, you can also download any third party firewall. I guess Quick Heal is the best because it also has an antivirus along with the firewall. The specialty of this antivirus is that it has the feature of boot scanning. This feature will help you to remove the trojan generator from your system.

You are not able to find out where this Trojan Generator is located in your system. To find the same, you have to monitor the activities from all the applications and programs in your system. For this, install Spyware Doctor, that is an anti-malware. So, when the Trojan Generator creates more infections to be spread in your system, its activities will be checked out and found as malicious to the system. Thus, it will be removed from the system permanently.

If none of the above mentioned solutions help you to remove the possible Trojan Generator in your system, then the ultimate method that has to be implemented immediately is to format the computer. Install a new copy of Windows XP after that. If you let the Trojan Generator to remain in your computer, then it can lead to a system crash.

You can also try scanning in the safe mode to remove this possible Trojan Generator. Inorder to get into this mode, you have to start the computer and keep pressing F8 before the operating system is started and until you get a menu with various options. Safe Mode is one of the options here. Get into that mode and then, go about with the scan.