Thread: After effects of XP Internet Security 2010

After effects of XP Internet Security 2010

I am problem in my pc. I have a Dell laptop. I got a update message from Window XP. When I clicked for the same I got a antivirus program. I thought that might a good antivirus. But it has slowed down my computer. Even my Mozilla Firefox is crashing on it. It is called as Xp Internet Security 2010. It is fake antivirus program and I found that it is not easy to remove the same. Anyhow we have to format the computer. What can be done here.

Re: After effects of XP Internet Security 2010

It is a normal fake security software that aims to make you pay for his product and that does not work. Download MalwareBytes's Anti-Malware. You can download that from the official site and then run the setup. But you must bypass the same from the firewall for running the setup. Do not forget to update your antivirus program or else it will not give you a better option.

It is a fake antivirus program and that will spoil your windows registry. The fake antivirus program are build to accumulate money from users. I had followed the procedure for running the ccleaner and installing malwarebytes. After rebooting, according it appears that the malicious file is deleted. There are not more popups and right now and my system is also working fine.

Usually it is really hard to remove a fake antivirus program. They spoils windows registry and you cannot remove them easily. You can try to recover Windows startup with a live cd since you have access to another pc. Burn the ISO image of Windows Live CD and then boot windows from that. Take your data backup and then delete all the files of antivirus program. You can find the files by running Hijackthis.

Get ATFcleaner on your system, then double click on ATFcleaner.exe and then right click on that. Choose run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista. In the Main tab, simply check the box Select All and then then click Empty Selected button. If you possess such as Firefox or Opera browser, choose your browser think the top left before you select Select All and then Empty Selected. Then answer No to the message that appears if you do not want to lose your passwords.

Basically running malwarebyte's antimalware is the best program for the same. You must install that and then run full can. To start searching just click on Search and then leave your system for scanning. It is better if you do the same in safe mode. If MalwareBytes's Anti-Malware needs to reboot to complete the removal, accepted by clicking OK. After that reboot your system.

It is hard to find the remaining of the files. Once the messages or windows appear on your desktop, then you are already infected. The disinfection is possible but in many cases, it requires some effort: few traditional tools will come to end. Disable your system restore. Then use SmitfraudFix and run the setup. Use rogue remover for removing the files completely from your system.