Thread: Infected with Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys

Infected with Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys

I have just come under attack for " Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys" direct. I have succeeded to settle even though the firewall was blocking access, I even unplugged the wire but it has succeeded to become embedded. Result danger message every 30 seconds, the security center hacked and blocked virus scan. I have also used the Cc cleaner or unlocker but the result is nothing. I want to know how to get rid of Infected Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys.

Re: Infected with Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys

Download rkill.com Rkill Grinler of the office, double click to launch. On Vista, right click on the downloaded file rkill and choose "Run as Administrator" A window (very fast) indicate that everything went smoothly. For Vista, right click on the downloaded file rkill then choose "Run as Administrator" to launch the tool. There will be a report here:% systemdrive% \ rkill.log listing of all processes stopped.

RSit like Hijackthis, do not know the 64-bit OS, hence the "File Missing". Download Random's system information tool (RSIT) by random / random and save it on the desktop. Double-click to launch RSIT.exe RSIT. Click Continue at the provision screen. If the tool HijackThis (current version) is not present or detected on the computer, RSIT downloads and you accept the license. The analysis is complete, two text files will open.: Post the contents of log.txt (which will be displayed) as well as info.txt (to be reduced in the Taskbar). If these two reports do not appear, you will find in the folder C: \ RSiT.

If your present antivirus software is not able to delete this threat from your computer system then it will be better to change the antivirus software you are using. I will suggest you to use avast antivirus software for your system. I am suggesting this antivirus software because I am using this software and my system is free from any kind of virus, worms, Trojans or any other kind of threats.

Try to remove this Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys from your system in safe mode. For going in to safe mode you need to press F12 at the time of reboot. After that a dos screen will be display that will be having the option of starting windows normally, start windows in safe mode and other option. You need to select “start windows in safe mode”. After the windows load run your antivirus software and start scanning I am sure that you will be able to remove this Rootkit PRAGMAd.sys.

If you are thinking of removing rootkit with the help of your antivirus software then you will not be able to do so. Because the thing is that such programs use the compression and also the encryption file and it is difficult for antivirus software to find these kinds of threats. I will suggest you to use UnHacKMe tool that is specially designed for removing these kinds of threats.