Thread: Delete services.exe and smss.exe

Delete services.exe and smss.exe

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed AVG antivirus application in order to work well or perform for the task that is needed. I have got two process that is a threat which is affecting the system. I want to remove services.exe and smss.exe from the system Volume information folder. I am not able to remove them. Please help me out. It would be a great help.

Re: Delete services.exe and smss.exe

There is a better way to make the changes or to process well. All you need to do is to set a restore point and then work well. This can be done by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Click on start button and then to the control button
    • Now you need to go to the accesories option
    • Open the system tools
    • Now click on system restore
    • Click on the radio button of system restore point.

This may help.

You then need to perform a disk cleanup wizard. this can be done well by opening the start button and then on run command type Cleanmgr. Hit enter. It will start scanning the files and then click on more option tab. Then click on Clean up button under system restore. Now it would be better that you click Yes when been prompted for "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?" Again click Yes.

You need to download Malwarebytes Anti malware. As it is been done install the same in the system and run the application. This tool is powerful and has the tendency to work well or process that is needed. It will be helpful. You need to check out for the thing and then make the desired change that is essential. So do process by performing the task. It will really let you to get to a better conclusion.

It would be better that you use Quick Heal total security antivirus application in order to get the changes to be done and function that is required. It will be helpful and you can then make the ailments to be fulfilled. Do process and function that is needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the necessary changes to be performed that is essential. So do check out and work.

There is another way through which you can make the changes that is needed in order to work out well fr the same. So it is essential that you check for the thing and process by getting the updated pack of the antivirus application that you use. So do process and make the desired changes that is needed. It will be helpful.