Thread: How To Remove Mcafee Siteadvisor

How To Remove Mcafee Siteadvisor

When I bought my computer mcafee software was installed before in that. I want to switch to kapersky, but when I try to install kapersky the site advisor has made that impossible because to remove mcafee internet Security Suite with SiteAdvisor 2008. I have already uninstall the mcafee and I find no trace of this software so I do not understand why kapersky detected his presence. I cannot install kapersky.

Re: How To Remove Mcafee Siteadvisor

A problem occurs when you install a new virus, is that the installation does not finish because McAfee is always on your PC even when you have uninstalled the same from Add / Remove Programs. I think you might need to re-installed Windows XP. I also have mcafee problem and when I try downloading the file 01.net it told me that I downloaded the same and I am not able to remove that.

Just install the new version mcafee security suite and at the same time it came with inherited SiteAdvisor. Although I appreciate its usefulness and I had delete the same. But still the same website appears on the screen. But I did not find any of the two solutions I can disable or remove the bar the time that this session is open but it returns restart Internet Explorer. Try to re-install the browser.

I have not found a way to prevent McAfee SiteAdvisor icon appears in Internet Explorer on every new session. However, I could remove McAfee SiteAdvisor simply by going to the Control Panel and then clicking on Add or Remove Programs. Clicking on McAfee delete and then edit McAfee. Appears a list of components to remove, check SiteAdvisor and then you does need to do anything.

McAfee has made a FAQ which is available on the site and you just need to uninstall its various products using an uninstall utility you will find these items at this address. There is some official solution to uninstall McAfee McAfee products. You can simply visit the site and find the option for removing the same. You will need to find MCPR.exe and then delete that.

Yes there is some help provided on the where you can read the document gives nice information on how to get rid of McAfee Consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool. That is the best way to remove that. Or else you can simply open control panel and then in Add Remove program choose the site advisor and uninstall it.