Thread: aswTdi.SYS seems to have caused a BSOD

aswTdi.SYS seems to have caused a BSOD

I am having an issue with the email server. Yesterday suddenly my email Server got rebooted and started getting the blue screen of death. To get this issue resolved with the same error i have run the debug tools from the Microsoft which resulted with this "aswTdi.SYS seems to have caused a BSOD". So please help me with the this. Thanks in advance.

Re: aswTdi.SYS seems to have caused a BSOD

Did you installed any of the utility before this error started occurring. If you have installed any third party software before then that might be creation the issue with the Email Server network connection. So it is better to uninstall the product and then run the Email Server which might resolve the issue. Hope this help.

First let me know that which version of the the Avast you are using. As there are some of the Avast Version available which is having the bugs that causes the BSOD. So if you wanted to get rid of this issue and want to work with the Email Server then you have to upgrade to the latest version of the Avast.

Blue Screen Of Death always cause the system hang up which won't allow you to work with the issue of yours. So it is better to ask the Avast regarding this query and you will come to know about the problem and solution that work with it. I think this can be resolved with the help of the Avast only. So try this and work with the problem of yours.

I had this problem before also and to get rid of it with the update of the Avast software. I come to know that this is because there is some of the problem with the Avast version that is running with the same. So i have upgraded the version of the Avast and the issue got resolved. I will advise you to work with the same.