Thread: AIS firewall problem

AIS firewall problem

I am running the Avast Internet Security in the system with which i have blocked the Opera completely but Opera is still loading and when flash audio is running it is cut off by Avast and asking for opening of the Opera. How come this is possible that a program which i have disabled completely from the Firewall is still getting the connection. Thanks in advance.

Re: AIS firewall problem

Did you set up the proper firewall protection. If you have properly blocked the Opera then it will not open the application without the permission of yours. I will advise you to check the connection again and set up the Firewall again to block the Opera browser and see whether this time it is working for you or not.

First let me know which version of the file you using with your system. Actually there are some problem in the older version of the Avast whose firewall in not functioning properly. I will advise you to install the latest update of the Avast which is having full functionality with the Firewall which will resolve your issue.

I think you should have to contact the Avast regarding the problem you are getting with the Firewall of Avast. The Avast can help you with the proper solution of the problem you are getting. So if you can then contact the Avast and see whether you are getting the proper solution or not. I hope this will work.

Because the firewall restricts communication between your computer and the Internet or another network, you might need to adjust the default access restrictions that were assigned by avast! Internet Security 5.0 when the application rule was created. When you click any group on the APPLICATION RULES screen, it will unfold (or hide if you click it again) the list of all relevant application rules.

Source: Avast

Sorry for the late reply as i have not in touch with my computer these days. I have gone through all the replies that is given regarding my issue and will try all the method individually to work with the issue of mine. And if anything is working for me then will update the same here. Anyways thanks a lot for the help that you have given me.