Thread: VirtualBox firewall error

VirtualBox firewall error

Hello,
    A few day ago I have installed virtualbox and I had an operating system on it. The operating system was running fine and all was working smoothly until I received an error that said it was an firewall error. I have not clue what exactly is the error. I am using windows 7 and I have not installed any external software for security. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: VirtualBox firewall error

Hello,
    I installed Ulteo MS and APS with the ISO image to virtualbox v2.2.4. I manage to connect to the admin (http://ip/ sessiommanager / admin). By cons when I try to connect to http://ip/ SessionManager / I get the following error:
    ERROR (err03 firewall)

There are two possible Reasons HAVING this message:
    • You Have a firewall or Another System That You to forbid access to the server.
    To launch a session, You Need Access to port and tcp/80 tcp/443 For An Application server.
    Port 80 HTTP traffic IS 443 and IS Used for SSH. Apache must NOT listen on the TCP port 443 is
    Application Servers.
    • Your server name is not forwarding configured as well DESCRIBE in the documentation. Please check the redirection from Into the installation documentation. If I launch a telnet IP 443 the message I get SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.7p1 Debian 8ubuntu1.2 so I assume that port 443 is OK.

When you installed the OVD with ISO, the name of the application server has been set to 127.0.0.1. You can not start that session from the virtualbox, which is quite annoying. To avoid this problem it has created what it calls the redirect name that matches the name outside of the machine in your case it is the server's external IP.

Yes, I copied the address instead of putting my IP address. Now I can access http://IP/sessionmanager got a message that appears non-blocking: "PROBLEM - THE STARTING FORCE (warn ping). I clicked the desktop and opens up. Till then if you have any other alternative then please let me know. Thank you.