Thread: Bubble Popping Noise

Bubble Popping Noise

I actually hope somebody be able to assist. My system is making a noise that I am able to merely illustrate as a "bubble popping" sound. It does it sporadically, sometimes each few seconds, and sometimes not for minutes at a time additional than overall it is a constant annoyance. When it does create the noise, the taskbar at the bottom of the screen pops up (I have encompass it set to hide itself when not in utilize). It is dreadfully annoying and has merely been occurring for the last couple of weeks. I utilize ESET sanctuary system. I have in addition run Spybot, Malwarebytes Antimalware the entire to no avail. If you have several ideas please let me be familiar with and thanks for the time.

Re: Bubble Popping Noise

If it is approaching from the speakers and if you are browsing (surfing) at the time: hit it off Start, Settings, Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices, then the Sounds tab. Scroll down to Windows Explorer, highlight the Blocked Pop-up Window selection and hit it off the square black sideways right pointing triangle button (positioned on top of the cancel button) to play the sound. Sounds type of bubbly popping to me. If that is not it, play some/the entire the additional sounds associated by means of a speaker looking symbol next to it until you hear the annoying sound and identify the name. If you figure out what the noise is, you be able to fix it. If it is IE and you do not similar to it, on the IE menu, hit it off Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Settings and uncheck the Play a sound box. It is not simple for me to test - I cannot get a pop-up even when I desire one to any further extent.

Thanks for the replies guys. The sound is the most recent of the sounds position - Windows XP Balloon Tip Sound. The sound is approaching from the speakers. It seems to occur whether I am surfing (browsing) or not. I utilize Firefox (at present version or description 3.5.2) - rarely ever utilize IE. I did try going into alternative and unimpeded the box in Firefox for blocking popup windows regrettably the sound continued. I did not get any pop ups though.

I do not have encompassed sounds on balloon tips, or several sound when surfing and I rely on Chrome and Firefox. If I did have sounds at the same time as surfing, I would certainly put out of action the annoyance. There are plenty of additional things that determine to pop though. Is it associated by means of a message. Is it the similar sound as System Notification you be able to hear in Control Panel (which be able to be set to none). If you do not similar to it, it is able to be investigated further.

I by no means put out of action balloon tips. In information in sequence I used to have a wireless network set up and it was instructive to scrutinize the balloons regarding network connection, etc. I went in and followed your connection and set the balloon tips to on. I then rebooted and shortly succeeding to I did I started seeing Malwarebytes Antimalware reporting an "IP Protection Infection Detected" and then an IP address (of which I have seen regarding 10 in view of the fact that I rebooted). OK, at present I observe it is a balloon, additional than do not have a clue as to what to do next. Each time that I have run a scan, nothing is detected. And I am tranquil at a loss as to why or how the balloon tips were put out of action.

The IP Protection characteristic of MBAM protects your system from concerning to known malicious IP addresses. If you are getting this warning even when not browsing the internet it might mean that your system is infected by means of something that's trying to "phone home" to a known bad website. The superior news is that MBAM is protecting the correlation from being established. You be supposed to start an innovative topic regarding this in the Am I Infected. What Do I Do. Discussion to get assist from our malware team. For their reference, be certain to provide a connection to this topic.

I am receiving the windows XP car sound as on top of in Firefox. Additional than I do not be familiar with if it is approaching from the speakers or not. Does anybody be familiar with how to assist locate out what this sound is in Firefox and put out of action it there. It is the majority annoying sound in the world. The sounds are blunted out, twisted off when using Windows XP. To a great extent assist would be appreciated.