Thread: Can't Logon - User Name or Password error

Can't Logon - User Name or Password error

This might be a complicated one to give explanation, additional than I determine to do my most excellent. Okay, a client of excavation used to have a network on a domain additional than regarding a year ago, they installed a innovative network and did away by means of the domain and immediately used a easy workgroup by means of one system designated as a file depository. The network consists of regarding 20 system's most of which are working with Windows XP Pro. Not the entire system's require to have right of entry to the shared drive on the file depository system. I determine to call it a server from at present on. The systems that require to have right of entry to the shared drive are on the similar workgroup XYZ, the remainder are on the defaulting workgroup.

Re: Can't Logon - User Name or Password error

An additional alternative is to physically add the previous files to the innovative OE folders. Rather than type the entire the out I have contained a connection to a site which has outlined where they are. Subsequent to moving the files you determine to necessitate setup the e-mail address and servers associated here. You might in addition have to go into the setting of OE and associated the account by means of the address book you moved in excess of as well so he has right of entry to his address book.

I installed Ja Teline ii for my web when I endeavor to log in it says Username and password do not match. I logged in subsequent to I installed and I modified and generated user accounts. It was seems running extremely well. Additional than subsequent to that I might not log in. I checkered in mysql manager and I misrepresented the password and I tried to log in no positive message. Is there several probable ways. Could you assist me.

The things most of them be familiar with, is that this is a recent tribulations. Maybe a Windows Update. Conceivably a Firefox update. Possibly a hack. In my opinion this is a major functionality predicament if web developers cannot get into the program's admin panel. It is my anticipate to draw attention to this concern so the devs at Joomla. Be able to take a look at it. It worked for me on a innovative copy of joomla 1.5.

I would observe this proposition (to go into the SQL DB via phpMyAdmin and modify the password there), which I did, additional than it did not work. Additional than taking into consideration a subsequent visit back to the jos_user db, I noticed that the defaulting username was not my email address as I would thought, additional than the user name was 'admin'. So I went back to login, using admin as the user and the password was the similar as what I had been using. Then I logged in successfully.

I imagine the tribulations are one of inference. For the reason that the Install focuses on the email address for the admin and by no means mentions the defaulting username (it’s previously going to be 'admin'), most of them assumed that the user name is the email address similar to it is for so a lot of additional websites. It’s not and the install procedure by no means mentions it. By means of so many threads on the topic, it might be a superior idea to get this information in sequence in a additional viewable position during the install.

I am having the similar problem. I went into the database and misrepresented the password for the reason that I might not login. I went back to try a login the entire in excess of again (using admin & the MD5 generated password) and it tranquil did not work. So I cannot setup my site for the reason that I cannot login into the admin panel. I have stagger upon a unique situation by means of Joomla. For some reason, when the problem/error of: "Joomla. Administration Login Username and password do not match" happens in the back end login, I have originated that the following works.