Thread: Virus disables anti-virus programs

Virus disables anti-virus programs

My computer got infected with the Virus which disabled the system restore as well as the automatic updates also. The Virus also disabled the Antivirus on my system i.e. Avast. I have reinstalled the Avast to get it working but after the installation of the same unable to open it. So if you can then please let me know How to get rid of this virus and the problem also. Thanks in advance.

Re: Virus disables anti-virus programs

I think that the Antivirus program of yours got corrupted or having the problem with the same. So it is better to install the fresh copy of the program as well as Avast Uninstall utility. After that boot the computer in safe mode and then uninstall avast with Avast Uninstall utility. Now install the fresh copy of the Avast and update it with latest virus definition. Later on run the full system scan.

I will advise you to run the Malwarebytes program which is having ability to remove the spyware from the computer of yours. Just install the program in the safe mode and update the virus database. Now run the Malwarebytes to check for the virus in complete system. I think that you should have to complete the scan and if found any virus then delete the same.

I have tried all the above things that is explained above and now the problem become more complicated. After performing all now i am getting Blue Screen Of Death Error with STOP: 0x0000007B (0XF789E524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000,0X00000000). I am unable to solve this issue. Does my PC got bad? Help me with this issue.

It seems that the computer of yours getting worse with attack of the Virus. So i will advise you to take the backup of the program first , in case of any issue your data will be safe. After that just run the "chkdsk /r" from the recovery console and let me know what error you are getting. So that i can be more specific regarding your issue.

I have run the chkdsk /r from the recovery console which took some hour to complete and found some error with the same. But when i again started computer of mine into the safe mode getting same blue screen of death and unable to proceed. Is it something wrong with the disk of mine? Please do let me know.

It seems that your Windows installation got corrupted and not having enough functionality with the same. So i will advise you to reinstall the Windows operating system and install all the driver and AntiVirus on the computer. But before that backup the data of yours so that you can restore the same. Thats all i can help you.