Thread: Wii Internet Security

Wii Internet Security

I have bought a Wii gaming console recently. So, I am searching for a technique for the Wii Internet Security. Actually, I want to protect it from all the threats that it can face from the web. If anyone is not aware about the browser that is used with Wii, then I want them to know that Opera is available for its use. AS there is a browser, it is also possible that threats can be encountered in this console. Thus, I am looking for help on this matter.

Re: Wii Internet Security

First of all you must know that a Wii Internet Security is not required for this console. This is because nothing can be executed on the same. So, I dont think that there are any applications available in the market that can help you with the technique that you are trying. According to my knowledge, I have not heard any threats attacking a Wii console. Infact, there aren't any. So, there is no need to worry about it.

As you are new to the Wii gaming console, you may be having many such queries in mind. Anyways, post the same here and get them cleared off. It is OK even if the queries are silly. I would like you to know that the Wii console can go about only with one application at a single instance of time. So, no 2 applications like a game as well as a security tool like a firewall be run simultaneously.

If you configure a router to work with the Wii gaming console, then you can be assured that the console is safe from any infections from the web. Although, there cannot be any such infections, it is better to keep safe. By the technique that I have specified, I want to mention about the wireless setting that can be done with the console and that the infections can be thus, prevented.

I have already configured a router, that is a wireless connection for my Wii gaming console. So, I suppose that I already have configured the Wii Internet Security. I thought that it is required to install some firewall or some antivirus, that will monitor my console from the threats that can possibly enter the console. It is good to know that no infections can attack the Wii console.