Thread: Disabling and re-enabling shields causes problems

Disabling and re-enabling shields causes problems

I have installed an Avast Internet Security on my windows 7 computer system and i have recently updated it. Actually i wanted to download one software because of which i need to disable the shields temporarily. Now as i have disabled it on my machine and when i reboot my machine then it says that my system is not fully secured, and three of the shields are still switched off. I know that but when press button to turn them ON then it does not works. What to do now? How can i fix this issue and is there anybody having the same issue?

Re: Disabling and re-enabling shields causes problems

I think there would be something wrong with an Avast Internet Security which you have installed on your system. But before to that i would like to tell you that try to enable them and even if they do not works, Reboot your system and check that they have got enabled or not. If so then there is nothing wrong with the functionality but its just a problem with the notifications.

It might be happening because of the third party application which you installed on your system. Actually this kind of problem happens with the security software as some third party application does not let that software to do so. I think the content which you have recently downloaded would be interfering with the functions of your Avast Security.

If suppose that some third party application is affecting the features of your Avast Security then i have one way by which you problem must have gone solved. But i am not so sure that it would be helping you. You just need to reinstall an Avast Internet Security on your system and enable all the shields at the time of installing it. Now check that they are getting ON or not. If not so then there might be something wrong with the software itself. You may try installing some other copy of the same software.

There could be some kind of virus on your system which might be affecting the shileds of your avast. I suggest you to use some other antivirus software which might be able to detect viruses on your system and then remove it. It might also happen that there would be something wrong with the Avast Internet Security which could get solved by reinstalling the software.

Try scanning your system with SPYWAREfighter and then here i have given you one more software which secures your system from interent viruses. But please make sure that you have to keep on updating this software so that it would be having all the information about even more latest viruses which in fact is needed to secure your system completely.