Thread: Uninstall Avast! for WHS doesn't work

Uninstall Avast! for WHS doesn't work

I am having an issue with the uninstallation of Avast from the Windows Home Server. Whenever i am performing the uninstallation from the Windows Home Server Console i am getting error message. I have also tried to uninstall from Add/Remove Program also but not getting it work. So if any one knows about the same issue then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Uninstall Avast! for WHS doesn't work

If you are unable to uninstall the Avast from the Windows Home Server. Have you tried uninstallation with the help of the Avast Uninstall Utility that will perform the Uninstallation of the Avast from the system. All you have to do is to download the Avast Uninstall Utility and follow the instruction to remove Avast.

Did you ever tried uninstall of the Avast from the Safe Mode? If not yet then let me tell you that Safe Mode provide the ability to uninstall the program forcefully from the system. So just go to the Safe Mode and then from the Control Panel just uninstall the program. After that restart the computer in normal mode to see the changes.

I am using an utility that is having the best functionality to uninstall the program from the computer that is working with the Registry Entry also. When we uninstall the program from the system then it is not completely out of memory. The registry entry is still in the system. Using the Your Uninstaller you will remove the complete program with the Registry also. So try this out.

You can go with the Revo uninstaller which is rated with the best uninstall utility for the removal of the program. The Revo uninstaller perform the complete unistallation of the program from the computer. So if you want can download it and run the same to uninstall it from the computer. Hope you will like it.

There are lots of the utility are available which performs the uninstallation of the Program from the computer and you will not get any issue with the same. If you search on Google you will come to know about this. Here i am giving you the list of some of the uninstaller which you can use to work with the issue of you. To get list click on link given below.
    Which is the best uninstaller?

First of all thanks for all the help given by the you. As i have tried removing the Avast with the Avast uninstall Utility and it got working with the issue of mine. I have started the program in safe mode and run the utility to uninstall the Program. Now i can run my system without having any issue. Avast Uninstall Utility in nice tool.