Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Comodo Internet Security Complete Vs Avast

Networking & Security

Old 15-07-2010

Comodo Internet Security Complete Vs Avast

I am looking to install a standard antivirus application on my computer. I using Windows Vista operating system with my computer. But my computer is infected with lots of virus and I want to remove all the virus from my computer. I am confuse between the two antivirus Comodo Internet Security Complete and Avast internet security. Please someone give the difference between this antiviruses. Please help me.

Old 15-07-2010

Re: Comodo Internet Security Complete Vs Avast

Developed by a leading global provider of security , Comodo Internet Security uses multiple technologies (including the scan emails and blocking worms and malware). It gives you comprehensive protection against internal and external threats by combining a firewall with antivirus software. The new interface makes it easy to search and allows you to quickly access all important parameters.
Old 15-07-2010

According avast! that conducted a performance test , the virus in its version 5.0 is quicker to 40 % compared to the previous version 4.8 . The tests were conducted on a computer with an Intel Core i5 with 2 GB of RAM on a Windows 7. These results have been achieved by working together with Intel, which is expressed via the head of the Europe Wolfgang Petersen "Intel delivers new processors with a high degree of performance to meet today at the request of customers .
Old 15-07-2010

The features of this device are quite interesting: scan general analysis of the mails, desktop, USB stick , put in quarantine . Comodo Antivirus stands ready to act , carpet in the taskbar, next to the clock and therefore a mouse click away . A complete software all very well set , light, fast , active , very Secu, antivirus, antispyware firewall plus super, I can say that and really the height in 2009 of the dangers of the Net need to other software it runs only a marvel , the top thank you to Comodo for this software for free.
Old 15-07-2010

Avast! 5 can now block malware in addition to viruses. The scanning engine was completely rewritten for the occasion and uses a database of over 50000 software considered safe to optimize the analysis . It may also block some of the most formidable security software such as remote administration and keyloggers . The interface offers a quick view of such status updates and resident protection as well as statistics on the scanned files in the form of a chart .
Old 16-07-2010

Despite the danger posed by viruses on the Internet , many are happy with a defense program for free. This attitude has nothing reckless when you see a software like Avast regularly hold a candle to its commercial competitors. We will not nose at another solution : Comodo Antivirus .
Old 17-07-2010

A nice feature for players but also for professionals who do not wish to be disturbed during a presentation , silent mode is activated by two clicks on the icon in the taskbar and makes the silent virus that does not happen more notifications but will make any updates and analysis in silence. A new feature lets you program the software so it can wake the computer from sleep state to conduct a comprehensive analysis at a time when the user is not trying to use his machine .

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,