Thread: Sysguard2010 aka AntiVirus System PRO

Sysguard2010 aka AntiVirus System PRO

I had found Sysguard2010.exe in my system. I had seen in task manager this application is eating up my ram. It is using high system resource. I had search for the file name for the same and found that it is a virus it is not a antivirus program. How to fix that. It is looks very hard to fix this out. I am not getting exact solution for removing this fake antivirus program.

Re: Sysguard2010 aka AntiVirus System PRO

This fake anti-virus creates files disguised on Windows and so it is hard to find that. Subsequently Antivirus Pro 2010 deceives users by providing a fake scan and false detections of malware, inviting them to buy the paid version to remove these infections. To avoid such troubles, update your operating system and equip your anti-virus and anti-spyware that have already proven themselves by Internet.

Antivirus Pro 2010 is a rogue anti-spyware and your machine with malware. Close all windows of browsers, especially Internet Explorer. Then click start and then click on settings. The control Panel go to Add / Remove Programs. Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 if you are on the list. Delete the directory C: \ Program Files \ Antivirus Pro 2010. Enable the option to display hidden files and folders, then go under the directory C: \ Documents and Settings \ [Your Session] \ Application Data and delete all the *. exe file in the root.

Yes just uninstalling the same will not remove this virus completely. You will need to delete the files manually. Go in the directory C:\ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ Local Settings \ Temp and delete all files and folders displayed. In case you get the message Cannot delete filename, this resource is used by a processor, download unlocker , install it, select all the contents of this folder right click, and select Unlocker level action choose delete then click Unlock.

Fake virus spread through untrusted browsers such as Internet Explorer version 6 see 7 and 8 as long as the user accepts activex components like. So you must block your pop up settings. Do not disable them.Fake antivirus programs are harmful behind which hides a virus, trojan, malware or other crap. They behave as if an antivirus detects a virus except that the virus is the program itself.

It is not easy to remove that. You might need to get a proper internet security for the same. It appears in the form of window opens in your browser informing you that your PC is infected. It is not true. This window looks like in every way to that of a real virus, even experienced users are susceptible fall into the trap. At this point your machine is not contaminated because it is a simple web page. It is a flash file.

It is right that there are lots of fake antivirus program which enters your system and spoils everything. Today fake antivirus is the most common threat. These are Trojans virus and then enter your system like security software. It enters you system like a popup warning so you must disable your popup blocker. You must not click on this. Use a good antivirus program. Basically a internet security is a best option.