Thread: Possible Internet Security 2010/trojan.win32/worm.win32.netsky/TrojanSPM/LZ

Possible Internet Security 2010/trojan.win32/worm.win32.netsky/TrojanSPM/LZ

Last night when i logged in to my system it gave me a pop up message stating tha you system is infected with the Internet Security 2010/trojan.win32/worm.win32.netsky/TrojanSPM/LZ. In desperation i deleted some of the files which put my self in to an infinite loop of logging in and logging out. since now whenever i try to log in my system after 5 minutes of logging my system eventually automatically gets logged out. please tell me How to get rid of this virus.

Re: Possible Internet Security 2010/trojan.win32/worm.win32.netsky/TrojanSPM/LZ

It seems as your system is infected badly since the infectiosn show something related to the Internet Security 2010. This is a fake antivirus application and it will pose itself to you as it is itself an antivirus applicatin and hence you will download the sama on your systemwhen you scan your systam using this application you get a fake antivirus scan report. So be careful to such applications. Never install them for the time being try to install MSE

I would like to know the antivirus application whihc you have installed on your system this will definitely give me an idea whether the Antivirus application Internet Security 2010 is fake antivirus or is it a geuine one. Also i think you have not updated the virus definition of your system and hence your antivirus application is not deleting the virus on your system.

Thanks a lot for replying me since i posted the query in when i was in a hurry busy with some work and hence i forgot to mention those vital information. I have been using the AVG Free antivirus application on my system. As you have told me to update the antivirus application and then scan again i did the same but still the same problem my system still gets shut down at regular intervals. Please help