Thread: Boot Loop after Total PC Defender removal

Boot Loop after Total PC Defender removal

I think my computer system is infected with the Total PC Defender. I have heard that it is fake antivirus software. I tried to remove this through the use of SuperAntiSpyware and the MalwareByes. But the problem is that after removing it from my computer system it is rebooting at the random interval. I have tried to boot my computer several times but it just reboot after few minutes, that not all it also started giving me blue screen error. I want to why I am getting in boot loop after Total PC Defender removal.

Re: Boot Loop after Total PC Defender removal

Well as far as I know random restart problem is not cause by the any software problem but most of the time it is cause by any hardware failure. Here are some tips for solving this problem, may be these will be helpful to you. One of the simplest arrays has failed or is in the process of letting go, simple tests to start with a single, not beep multiple ok tries with the second, no beep reboot it is ok too if you have 4 strips, try one to one four 1 beep equal ok test ram is the problem right motherboard dying, do not panic, look at the possibilities battery, new but not necessarily quality error cmos :: enter the bios , save the parameter setting, restart nothing works? Error in the rom bios:: try to flash the bios (if possible). Check for the control in the bios parity memory enabled or disabled.

Both RAM sticks are working fine, the battery is original and only six months old, the BIOS has been flashed, parity check, or I do not know this, so problem not solved. It sure is the CM! I think my power supply unit antec "whistles" when the PC is off, AC could come from there? Thanks for the reply but none of the tips helped me to solve the problem.

I find it hard to turn my PC. It normally starts to run, then the fan stops and I cannot find the homepage. Not knowing how to do, I stop the PC button to start, and recovery to the last good configuration: same problem. I restart in safe mode running, the opportunity to spend Ccleaner. It then restarts normally one, two and sometimes three times, without understanding why, and then everything starts normally. I had to redo these manip this morning, following a ruling by mistake my wife and I checked into the transition manager panel config error report. But nothing can be discovered to solve the problem.

There are few days that trying to turn my computer I was pleasantly surprised to see it did not start. I have tried turning it several times. After a few trials and then the PC is launched at a few seconds, it stopped and everything went out. And then it would no longer light up at all before a lot of attempts (by pressing the button to turn off the computer each time and then retrying behind the switch) So I hesitated between a problem of my diet or a problem with my motherboard.

I think I am in the same boat, I mean facing the same problem. So for solving it I tried with another power. The PC was starting up, the LED flashed my motherboard and its fan spinning but nothing is launched, no signal was sent to my screen. So I thought a power problem and then suddenly on a motherboard problem. So I brought in a repairman for a diagnosis. I said that I have a Kubuntu system version 6.10 above. He told me he had tested the key components and have found no problem, but indeed there were many random starting problems: the computer does not start all the time. Someone had an idea where this problem can come randomly?

In any manner, it is not a software problem. He has hit on hardware problem and it can come from lots of different criteria. You have to look yourself: By changing your strips memories. You let one in two (if you have two). Thou invert. Change the power supply if you have a question. Do a reset your bios by removing the battery several seconds and acting on the jumper reset bios. It may be your processor, your motherboard.