Thread: ComboFix.exe Downloads With Win32/SillyDI.PRR Virus

ComboFix.exe Downloads With Win32/SillyDI.PRR Virus

Surprised yesterday while i was trying to download combofix application on my system since the combofix application was downloading the Win32/SillyDI.PRR Virus So i wanted to know why the combofix application i am totally surprised to see that these kinds of application can also be infected with a virus. Also suggest me an alternate method to get rid of this virus which has entered in to my system files my system performance really sucks.

Re: ComboFix.exe Downloads With Win32/SillyDI.PRR Virus

First of all i would advice you to run the combofix application under the guidance of an expert since these applications are so delicate that even a single mistake can harm your system quiet dangerously. hence I would suggest you to remove the combofix application and try to use an antivirus application which can remove the virus which is affecting your system performance. It you have installed the Combofix i would suggest you to go through Combofix will not uninstall after using "combofix /u".

Try to remove download the Combofix application from the official website of combofix because there are a number of cyber criminals which are working 24 X 7 to hack your system as well as steal money from your by posing you as they are the genuine developer and selling you a garbage application which will leave you in despair. If you are still not able to get rid of the virus Try to refer the How to remove Antivirus Soft GUIDE

Everywhere I see in forums that Combofix seems to be the tool most advanced for now in the hunt for malware. But anyways its use appears to be a case of the expert only which according to me will not help the developer to make the product a successful one since if users need to be trained before using then what's the problem of diagnosing the problem by themselves. Hope the combofix will soon release a much easier version of this application.

ComboFix is a program created by subs, which checks your system for known malware and, if found, tries to automatically remove these infections. Besides being able to eliminate a lot of the most common and current malware, ComboFix also generates a report at the end that contains lots of information that an experienced helper can use to diagnose, take samples of infections that are not automatically deleted , and remove such infections.

Sometimes it is better to use an antivirus appplication on your system rather than imlementing such tools because these tools require specific guidance and also the tools which you are downloading may affect your system files and it can even corrupt the files.