Thread: How I can remove Platinum Soft antivirus?

How I can remove Platinum Soft antivirus?

I am having two antivirus software on my computer system and I want to remove Platinum Soft antivirus program from my computer. I am trying to delete it in safe mode and everything is going normal but nothing is happening, it just display the message that protected document writing. I want to know how I can remove Platinum Soft antivirus.

Re: How I can remove Platinum Soft antivirus?

For removing this Platinum Soft antivirus you can use any malware remover. You can search for this on net. If you want to delete it manually then you can delete the registry keys for this antivirus software
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Panda Software
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version. After removing the registry keys you need to remove the following files if they are present in your system.
    In Windows \ system32 \ Drivers:
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ shlddrv.sys
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ pavproc.sys
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ pavdrv40.sys (In Windows NT)
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ pavdrv50.sys (In Windows 2000)
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ pavdrv51.sys (In Windows XP)
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ pcontnt.sys
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ Netflt.sys
    % Windir% \ system32 \ drivers \ cpoint.sys
    9.2. In Windows \ system32 \:
    % Windir% \ system32 \ Pavipc.dll
    % Windir% \ system32 \ SYSTOOLS.dll
    % Windir% \ system32 \ PavSProt.dll
    % Windir% \ system32 \ PavSkre.dll
    May be you are finding difficulty in following these technical steps, hence I will advise you to use the malware remover that is the best option according to me. If you have the technical knowledge related to it then only try to remove it manually.

Well I am facing problem related to this Platinum Soft antivirus, the thing is that I need help; not for removing but for installing this antivirus software. Let me explain the situation. I have a trojan Win32 is infiltrated in my system32 folder \ mssearchnet. I was unable to remove it with avast and my computer refuses to install Panda Antivirus Platinum. How can I do to separate myself from this Trojan? I will be waiting for the relate reply.

You can try to delete this in safe mode but if it cannot be done in safe mode also then you need to the following steps. Download HijackThis and then generates a log: Run it and click on Do a scan and save log file. Open the log with notepad. Feel free to visit using HijackThis. That report will let you know the root cause of your problem. Incidentally, you cannot install panda probably because avast and I will not advice to have two antivirus programs on your machine.

Having two antivirus on your system is definitely not good it will better to remove any one of them which is less powerful. Uninstall using Add-Remove Programs or by any uninstall feature in Start / Programs / etc. If there is no such possibility (looking good), removes the subdirectory of Program Files, which contains the program: Searching the disk drive, which speaks of Panda-selected the right keywords. Normally, if you're quite removed hard disk, cleaners registry as jv16, EasyCleaner and RegSeeker will remove the keys orphan.

I have downloaded the "Panda Titanium Antivirus" couple of weeks ago and I have used the trial version of this software and I am not satisfied with the performance of this antivirus software. The procedure that is given in the reply is too much complicated and too much technical for deleting this antivirus software, is there any simple method for deleting the trial version of this antivirus software.

Try to follow these step may be these will be helpful to you. Like any software, so this style, it uses the services and processes in the background, therefore: In the task manager, delete the process panda. Services in cutting services panda. In msconfig - remove startup Panda. Reboot, and uninstall the software via Add / Remove Programs. Delete the folder panda in C: \ Program Files \. That’s it you need to do for removing this antivirus software.