Thread: BSOD during ComboFix run

BSOD during ComboFix run

At the time of running the ComboFix program, I am stuck at a point and I am getting blue screen of death. The error message that can be viewed is INVALID_KERNEL_HANDLE. Machine have stopped at blue screen of death after the data dump in to the disk. The question is what I can do to resolve this issue of BSOD during ComboFix run. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: BSOD during ComboFix run

If you go as per the instruction given by combofix then it strictly says that do not start the machine during the run of combofix. So what you can do for solving the issue. See in any case if you are getting the blue screen of death then the only thing you can do is to reboot your machine. That is the only solution for this problem. I am sure after rebooting the machine you will not get the error.

To summarize the situation, after a blue screen reboot, I start to panic eventually provide a format, but eventually I managed to reboot in safe mode and then reboot in normal mode. Immediately I run a virus scan with antivir / spybot / ccleaner etc. And there lies the problem, avira am a virus, but I put it impossible to delete, please reboot to confirm the deletion, and when I reboot > Blue screen, and forced to repeat the same process is say reboot in safe mode, But every time avira tells me he finds a virus, then the other day, it was a trojan, and there now is a worm.nugg. Can you provide a better solution for this?

Download GMER Rootkit Scanner. Click on the button "Download EXE" Save it on your desktop. Glue and save these instructions in a text file or print them, because you must close the browser. Close all open browser windows. Run the downloaded file (the name is 8 digits / letters random) by double click; If you launched the tool a warning of rootkit activity and asks you to do a scan, click "NO" . In the right section of the tool window, shoots the following options: Sections, IAT . Make sure that "Show All" is unchecked. Now Click on the button "Scan" and patient (it may take 10 minutes or more). When the scan is complete, click on the button "Save" (bottom right); Name the file "Ark.txt" and save it on the desktop.