Thread: Security Center Is Disabled After Uninstalling Desktop Defender 2010

Security Center Is Disabled After Uninstalling Desktop Defender 2010

I have a custom made desktop which is running with windows 7. Last night when i restarted my system i received a popup message which was stating that the security center is disabled and it cannot be reactivated. So i scanned my system with the AVG antivirus application and it resulted in to a virus desktop defender 2010 which itself appears to me as it is an antivirus and it asks me to upgrade to the paid version. Please help.

Re: Security Center Is Disabled After Uninstalling Desktop Defender 2010

The desktop defender is a fake antivirus applicaiton which is installed on your system while you were online and hence it is not reliable it is just made by some cyber experts or criminals which pose you as it is an antivirus applicaiton and moreover it will also generate a fake report and will force you to buy the paid version be careful and do not purchase such application for instrucions on how to remove this please refer How to Remove Desktop Defender 2010 from windows 7

Defender Desktop 2010 is very dangerous and once that is running on your computer, it will suffer serious consequences. Desktop Defender 2010 or DesktopDefender2010, DesktopDefender 2010 Defender2010 Desktop will access your system via Trojan horses or other malicious methods. It can also enter your computer without your permission as well as knowledge and then be installed on your system when you least expect it.

Use the Microsoft Security Essentials on your desktop to get rid of such threats which are harming your personal data as well as corrupting the system files too. More over this application will also pose you as it is a very powerful application and it will also suggest some reports and all but finally you will be the one who will be loosing. Do not rely on any such applications