Thread: Unable to run combofix due to win32.virut.ce

Unable to run combofix due to win32.virut.ce

Whenever I am trying to run the combofix I am stuck and I mean I am not able to do anything, it displays a message that the package I am trying to use has been modified because of the win32.virut.ce. After this message icon that is present on the dexstop disappears anyone have any idea related to this problem or can explain me why I am unable to run combofix due to win32.virut.ce. I will be waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to run combofix due to win32.virut.ce

I am also facing the similar problem, few weeks I have the virus Virut gen win 32 on my pc and I do not know what to do because of that I have reformatted several times while it is there, so I have a lot of trouble with the Windows EXE file. I want to help because I am a bit lost. Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0. Any related reply for this problem will be appreciated.

Disables security software (antivirus, antispyware) then: Download Combofix sUBs: and save it on your desktop and not elsewhere! Double-click combofix, it wil ask you a question, answer key and an input to validate. Wait until combofix has finished, a report will be created. Post the report. Copy / paste a new report with HijackThis.

I need some information to get you to do the best handling, the least risk. It is an ordinary personal or professional? Your session has administrator rights? Your Windows is legitimate? You have a CD (or DVD) installation or restore only the new state? You have a backup of your personal data (on an external)? You have (or can) use another computer healthy? With a CD burner? You have a file infector. The prognosis is poor (the risk of formatting is very high). If you can answer this then I will be in a better condition to solve your problem.

Try to download DrWeb, Install it. Branch and the USB external hard drive. You physically disconnects the Internet. Stop all your application, including your antivirus and firewall tone. You turn them back afterwards. Then click on "cureit.exe" to start the scan. Click OK to prompt rapid analysis. This scan allows the analysis of processes loaded into memory if it finds any infected processes, click the button "Yes to All" when prompted. When the fast scan is complete, Click on the Options> Change configuration; Choose the tab "Scan" and untick "Heuristic analysis". Click "OK". Back to the main window: Click the radio button "Full Analysis". Click the green arrow on the right and the scan will begin. Click Yes to all when prompted "Disinfect?" when a file is detected, and then click on "Disinfect". When the scan is complete, see if you can click on this icon, next to the files found: If yes, then click on it and then click on the "Next", below, and choose Move to quarantine the unwanted object except for files in C: \ Windows and C: \ Windows_system32.

If you are infected Virut, not good you must see if the infection has spread much. Delete this file: C: \ WINDOWS \ Config \ system.exe. Empty these folders: G: \ My Documents \ Movies \ ; G: \ My Documents \ Torrent Download \ ; G: \ My Documents \ Tutorial - Samples - VST \ ; G: \ Julie Computers \ My Documents \ My Downloads \; It will definitely solve your problem.

I have been infected by the Bagle virus (at least that's what I think given the kind of problem that I) following the installation of a crack for a program. By cons I have access to safe mode. List some problems to meet: More screen. Unable to install or run my antivirus and other antispyware. Scan Spyware Doctor works but cannot find anything alarming after cleaning. More sound, sound card not found in config panel. I cannot do copy / paste or move an icon no error message but this will simply not work. Over WiFi connection, nothing in the record Connecting Networks, cons by my card are active in the device manager. I am unable to connect to Ethernet on the infected pc so I could not use the various solutions given on the many subject already proposed to create this line impossible to save a file directly to your desktop and rename it to use especially combofix does not work from a USB.