Thread: Antivirus soft infection, keyboard and mouse lock up at normal

Antivirus soft infection, keyboard and mouse lock up at normal

I have installed 64 bit window vista on my computer system and i was having an infected anti virus software on this system before some days which i have removed it from it. But now i guess it has left with my mouse and keyboard problem. Actually since i have removed this infected anti virus, My keyboard or mouse gets locked at random time. Is there anybody who has faced the similar problem, What is the solution for this problem?

Re: Antivirus soft infection, keyboard and mouse lock up at normal

I think there should not be anything wrong with the keyboard or a mouse on your system if you have removed an anti virus software from your vista system as if it would have been infected. I think once you remove the the virus from your system then it should not be disturbing such hardwares on your system. I suggest you to restart your computer in the safe mode and keep on pressing F8 key while your machine gets restarted. Then you have to choose for Safe Mode to boot up and then check that your mouse and keyboard are working properly or not.

First of all check that is there any virus on your system or not. If there would be still any virus presented on your system then it might happen that due to that virus, You keyboard or mouse would not be working properly all the time. I think you need to download the SPYWAREfighter which is a good software to detect all the kind of viruses on windows system. Click on the SPYWAREfighter to download it.

There could be some kind of problem with the drivers installed on your system as it might also happen that when you removed an infected anti virus from your system then it has damaged the drivers of your window operating system and as a result your keyboard or mouse keeps on giving some kind of problem.
    I suggest you to reinstall the required drivers on your windows os which must be solving this problem from the core.

There are lot of possibilities by which your mouse or keyboard does not works but as you have mentioned that which kind of mouse or keyboard you are using with your system then i guess it would be bit complicated to find out the proper reason for your problem. As if you would be using wireless hardware then there could be something wrong with the wireless receiver and if you are using the USB hardware then there might be the problem of USB port or a UDB drivers. You check all the possibilities on your system.

I think the problem is due to the virus on your system which would be affecting the registry values of your windows operating system. I think the virus has been entered into the core of your operating system which would be affecting the drivers and hence your mouse or keyboard does not works properly. I think you should reinstall the whole OS on your system which will surely clear this problem.

It's obviously a virus, and it is almost impossible to remove. Safe Mode or idiotically restarting your PC will not help.