Thread: Running Rkill to rid Antivirus Live

Running Rkill to rid Antivirus Live

I have been trying to run the Rkill application for killing the antivirus live. My system was proned to the RKill application prior to about 2 days. Please tell me how can i get rid of this Antivirus Live it is really annoying me. Since it is consuming the whole of my CPU Memory. Please tell me how to get rid of this Antivirus Live using RKill.

Re: Running Rkill to rid Antivirus Live

I would advice you to use the Microsoft security essential since it is one of the best antivirus application for windows. I have used this application personally and it works great. You simply can download the application form the following link Microsoft Security essential. After downloading install the same on your system and it will update itself and also yous system will be scanned automatically.

Follow the below Procedures:
    1. Dwonload the Rkill application on your system.
    2. Install the same by double clicking the downloded exe file.
    3. It is recommended that all your antivirus or spyware application should be disabled.
    4. If you are using windows Vista, right click on the downloaded file rkill then choose "Run as Administrator" to launch the tool.
    5. A black window will appear briefly, then disappear. it will also generate a report post that report here in your further replies.

You can Also use Other programs to remove viruses SUCH My Security Engine have SUPERAntiSpyware gold Spyware Doctor . Both the application can be downloaded and used freely. Use one of these application to resolve the error which you are facing this must resolve the issue. Hope this will definitely solve the problem.

Here is how to remove it
    1. Download and install the RKILL application on your system.
    2. Restarting is not necessary for your system after the installation is finished.
    3. If you are having the malwarebytes anti-malware then simply install it on your system. Other wise download the same from the following link
    4. Run Malwarebytes Antimalware on your system and scan it.
    5. Click result as soon as it finishes the scan.
    6. Remove all the malwares which are detected by clicking the remove selected button.

I will suggest you to use the Combofix which is a freeware (a legitimate spyware remover created by sUBs), Combofix was designed to scan a computer for known malware, spyware (SurfSideKick, QooLogic, and Look2Me as well as any other combination of the mentioned spyware applications) and remove them. ComboFix allows the manual removal of spyware infections. After Combofix finished,a report will be created. You can use this report to search and remove infections which are not automatically removed.

Live Antivirus Platinum is a fake anti-virus program (there is a similar-sounding - real - Panda Antivirus Platinum Live) and has to do with Avira Antivir nothing. I just keep on searching for information, how will you get rid of the thing - the money paid for it you can probably forget (please check with the bank due to reversal).

The steps which are mentioned below will help you
    1. Try disabling all the antivirus and antispyware which may be running on your system to avoid software conflicts.
    2. After this has been done download the latest version of the Combofix application.
    3. Install the same on your system and remember to close all the application that may be running on ths system before installing.
    4. Run the ComboFix application after the exe
    5. After the combor fix finishes the scan the logs will be created automatically.