Thread: Removing Combofix.exe File!

Removing Combofix.exe File!

While I was surfing the Internet, I was suddenly bombarded with popups Windows Security Alerts. Small icons are indeed this malware appeared in the systray to ask me to run scans and others. I also saw three icons appear on my desktop, all without 'Antivirus it is not detecting anything! So I tried to run Antivirus and Malwarebytes to make a scan but none of the two starts and I cannot reinstall Malwarebytes. I saw on the Internet that the malware Windows Security Center corresponded to the following in HijackThis, so I checked and "fixed": Code: Select all O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Malware Defense] "C:\Program Files\Malware Defense\mdefense.exe" –noscan. I also downloaded Ad-Aware that it could make a scan and delete some files; the Windows Security icons have disappeared, but still unable to scan my PC with AntiVirus or Malwarebytes. After a reboot my PC does not restart or crashes always after few minutes. So I did another scan with MRT and Ad-Aware but they did not detect anything. In short I need help in removing Combofix.exe File.

Re: Removing Combofix.exe File!

Download SmitfraudFix, save it on your desktop. Post the first report there. Disables security software (antivirus, antispyware) then: Download Combofix sUBs save it on your desktop and not elsewhere! Optionally, install the Recovery Console as it is recommended wait until combofix has finished, a report will be created. Post the report. If Combofix does not start, rename the file and retry Combofix also tried to reinstall Malwarebyte.

If you are a victim of an infection difficult to eradicate, but we will tackle them.Do the following in the order listed: Download load_tdsskiller of White Wolf to your desktop. This tool is designed to automate various tasks proposed by TDSSKiller, a fix from Kaspersky. Lance load_tdsskiller by double-clicking it. Right click and run as administrator on Vista / Seven. The tool will connect to the Internet to download an updated copy of TDSSKiller then will start the scan. At the end of the scan, press any key to continue, as indicated by the message in the black command prompt. The report will automatically appear: copy-paste its contents into your next reply the file are saved here: C: \ tdsskiller \ report.txt and after that restart your computer system.

Thank you for the information you have provided, I regained access to the Internet so I could make the procedure nardino. I found a service load_tdsskiller h8srtd.sys I delete then I started ComboFix. I had great difficulty in launching these tests since the system completely crashed after barely a minute after the opening session but it seems that it is already working in a better condition.

According to me you should try this: Open Notepad: All Programs-Accessories-Notepad, Glue-y lines written below: Ensure that Word Wrap is unchecked in Format. File:
    c: \ windows \ system32 \ drivers \ KLMD.sys
    c: \ windows \ system32 \ krl32mainweq.dll
    c: \ program files \ ihfkjxb.txt
    c: \ program files \ okntulj.txt
    Save it as CFScript.txt on the desktop. Drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe, Combofix will start and restart the computer. Post the C: \ Combofix.Toujours by C-O Gives information on the evolution of your problems.

Make analyze this file: C: \ Program Files \ Free Hide Folder \ Uniast.exe. On this site and post the result. To remove the tool, open a notepad in Windows menu> All Programs> Accessories. Copy-paste the following into the box:
    ComboFix / Uninstall
    del c: \ Combofix.txt
    del c: \ Qoobox
    Save As on the desktop RemCombo.bat: Double click the resulting file. Go into the quarantine tab and you empty it of all its contents.

I could not parse the file because it was not specified in the directory. In any case I uninstalled the program that I did not do anyway. I uninstalled combofix, emptied the quarantine MalwareBytes and reinstalled the latest version of Antivirus update. I also created a new restore point and uninstalled Ad-Aware. Everything seems to work properly.