Thread: directrdr.com redirects Internet Security 2010

directrdr.com redirects Internet Security 2010

My desktop computer caught a trojan that redirects me to gaming sites , or other directrdr.com . I tried everything to remove it: Bitdefender , Spybot , Combofix ... But nothing helped . If an expert can give a solution , I 'm interested because there is nothing to do! This stuff is really tough. I am running Windows Vista. Thank you in advance for your help .

Re: directrdr.com redirects Internet Security 2010

Perform the following operation

• First of all theRandom 's System Information Tool ( RSIT ) should be downloaded, Save the file on your desktop.
    • Double click the RSIT.exe in order to get it installed on your system.
    • Hit Continue on the disclaimer screen.
    • When the tool HijackThis is not present or not detected on your computer, downloading RSIT Will allow access to the firewall whenever you request for the same) But before this you will have to accept the licence.
    • As soon as the scan completed, two reports will be generated post them in two separate messages

The reports are available at this location :

C : \ RSiT \ info.txt
    C : \ RSiT \ log.txt
    Last edited by Milton.J; 12-07-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Can you use this software diagnostic steps to perform, I'll be able to help you:

• Get ZHPDiag
    • Let you drive during installation
    • It will run automatically at the end of the installation
    • Click on the magnifying glass icon ("Run Diagnostics")
    • Save the report to your desktop using the floppy disk icon
    • Hosts the report ZHPDiag.txt on this site , then copy and paste the provided link in your next reply on the forum

this diagnosis has been made without success, and many others on the Forum PC Security Tips in the post "hyperlink and search in IE8" which is being. but I'm getting very annoyed unable to find a solution, partly because of a 64-bit OS So if you can do further research and give me a different solution, I thank you in advance.

The problem does not come from the incompatibility of certain tools, but the person who helped you ... The infection is visible from the beginning on all diagnostic reports (Hijackthis, RSIT, ZHPDiag):

O2 - BHO: IE Update - (9DC7B255-C5B5-4DA0-81FC-D6B70FEB8FC5) - C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IEUpdate \ ieupdate.dll

When there were just a little script to do (with ZHPFix, OTL, OTM ...) or even a simple manual removal as you did! Good thing you finally find the solution yourself, if you had for two months of manip 'to see how useless it was gone. The line "IE Update" should now appear with "no file" end of line: you can check mark and click on "Fix Checked 'with HijackThis. It only remains to finish the cleaning, normally they'll offer it on PC Tips