Thread: Intel 3945 adapter turns off by self

Intel 3945 adapter turns off by self

I am having an issue with the Intel 3945 network Connection Program which continuously drops the connection. it happens when i enable the Wireless Connection. To get the connection either i have to restart the computer or i should again disable and re-eneble the network adapter. So please let me know if you can help regarding this problem. A help may be appreciated.

Re: Intel 3945 adapter turns off by self

First let me know about your system that you running which i think you forgot to mention. The specification of your device will help us to find the solution of your problem. Just let me know which version of the Intel 3945 adapter driver you are using and what operating system you are running your device?

I have no idea about the version which you are talking about. But as i have checked the device manager then it is showing me "Intel proset/wireless wifi software 12.4.4.0" which i think is the version of the driver that i am using. Also i am using the Windows Vista Professional on my laptop. I think this will help you to find the solution for the same.

This is the problem faced by most of the user of the Intel 3945 and does not got it resolved yet. The update for this is not yet released which will fix the problem of yours. So if you are looking to get rid of this then wait some day and you will get the solution of it. I hope you will wait for then release of the update for the same.

If you really wanted to know abut the solution of the same then you have to check out the Intel Regarding the issue which you are going through. Intel is running with the Forum which is having expert on it and they provide the solution related to the Intel product. So if possible then go through the Intel and find the solution.

I think that your problem can be resolved with the latest driver download from the Intel site. The problem is related to the driver of the Intel 3945 which is nor functioning properly. So if you can then be in touch with the Intel site and see whether they have released the latest driver for there Intel 3945. Thats it!!!!!!

I agree with the above reply which is given above and let me tell you that the driver for the same is available on the Intel which is having the update for your problem. If you can then check out the below given link which is having the download for same. Hope this will work for you.
    Intel 3945 adapter driver