Thread: Problem with Intel 5300 card

Problem with Intel 5300 card

Hello,
    I have a serious problem, the network constantly breaks the connection in my wireless card and router. Noticeable is that, it makes a yellow exclamation point at the network icon in the taskbar, it only helps wlan to disengage with the slide. Usually the problem was only occasionally. Today, it occurs for about two hours to permanent. Any one know what is the problem with intel 5300 card? I have been trying many solutions but non of them worked for me. If you guys can help me it would be great. Thanks for your replies.

Re: Problem with Intel 5300 card

Attempts times the latest drivers directly from Intel, you can download or update them from their official site. Do you have the latest firmware on the routers? We had made with my new wireless card also problems (constant disconnections), equips it till I have the latest firmware. If you do not have the latest drivers it could be a cause of internet breakage.

On the router, it is for me not because it went the last few weeks / months as well. But I sometimes have the Dell updated Connection Manager and since then it seems to function again. Please check what is the status there and post it back so that we can help you.

Also have a Speedport W700V. I wonder just what, last time it ran without problems - and that goes throughout the house with full signal strength (WLAN are ). Somehow it seems to me that that newer drivers sometimes everything just worse and we are always more complex "entity" needs to sustain its hardware with Windows (Vista) can use without problems. Somehow, all this annoying, because 3-4 years ago small gabs for each NEN hardware driver that you need not install most, but only the *. ini files had to be looking from the device manager and was done the thing. But now we need already NEN whole WE for a complete installation.

You may have neighbors with (new) wireless adapters? Yes you can download the tool NetStumbler and scan the channels for you are still free. Perhaps a different wireless radios on your channel. I've read somewhere that the hardware would spark at a low channel stability. Mixed I also have the transfer mode in the router configuration of 802.11b (802.11b) "802.11g" switched on. If all members participating in the network can handle it, then could reduce the complexity of communication and may increase the stability (I thought so myself). "Super, has launched what" sooner or later and is the WiFi off and then again (on XP you can still repair the way, right mouse "over the WiFi icon taste).

I also have this problem with Intel 3945 ABG under XP and W700V-Speed Port and has been for two years. As I was told Is it on Linux without problem with identical hardware. I have Patched all channels checked and changed - have the feeling I could best minimize the frequency. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated.

Some wireless keyboards use the same frequency band, should be excluded only through your change of frequencies on the router actually.
    somehow now uses all the same area (Bluetooth yes also, my wireless bicycle speedometer and who knows what else)