Thread: Port Forwarded but Still get Port Checker Error

Port Forwarded but Still get Port Checker Error

I had already configured up the static IP, forwarded a port, and everything going in well manner . I got the green check-mark in uTorrent and port checker made sure that my port was open. I have just got a new machine and configured up the same static IP. I still get the green check-mark, but for some causes, Port Checker is saying me that my port is not forwarded. What's going on ?

Re: Port Forwarded but Still get Port Checker Error

There is nothing wrong going on with your configuration that you have configured for the port manipulation. There is something you need to change the implementation of the hardware. I think, this is because of the Overloaded networking hardware or software problem and you have to configure that. reset all the configuration and then do the same thing again ...

I can move to my WHS website with the help of http:\\..servername on my local network without any issues . The issue is that when I move to access my WHS remotely I can open and get entire files and directories but it hangs quickly . It showed up to lock up when I start a download or half way at the time of a download that the server can no longer be seen (browsers error). It consumes about one hour before I can get the server again.

I am receving these yellow WHS notifications and port forwarding bugs on the WHS a longer but after a while these errors got disappeared without any activity on my part. Thanks in advance for any suggestion...

I performed the installation of the add-in "Remote Notification" so I can get the error messages from the server on e-mail. I also have installed the add-in "Lights out". I use this to establish the server move in hibernation within 23:00 - 07:00. The port forwarding error sometimes comeup when the server get up from the hibernation status and sometime not..

I commonly get a e-mail from the server with such message:

"Port forwarding on your router may not be working properly. Your Web site may not be available on the internet."

According to me, it is somewhat generic and it could be occurred if the dynamic DNS service that requires to be updated on an interval timesout or if the server moves to check if the WHS website is ready to be executable on the public IP. If the server continues to come up from the hibernation status the webserver may not be completely loaded in memory and might run a small slugish and if it does not come up with proper reply within 30 seconds then you will get, this message sometimes...

I am still getting this issue but it seems very strange. The last two weeks, I have used the remote access near about every day without any single issues but currently I suffered with the exact same issue again and after that I am getting unable to transfer any files size more than 1MB.There is nothing getting changed, I am still working with the same router and have not installed any other WHS add-ins. Could it be a issue with the windows live domain name or what ? Please suggest me some effective solution !!!