Thread: My WiFi has completely stopped working get a "No WiFi" message on Settings

My WiFi has completely stopped working get a "No WiFi" message on Settings

I wanted to use my Facebook application because of which I restarted my ITouch. I problem that I encountered now is that my WiFi has completely stopped working. Moreover, I get a "No WiFi" message on Settings menu.

I am not able to understand what is causing the problem. If anyone has experienced the same issue, then please share the same. It would be very much helpful if the solution is provided as well.

Re: My WiFi has completely stopped working get a "No WiFi" message on Settings

If your WiFi has completely stopped working and you get a "No WiFi" message on Settings, then you will have to reset the network settings. Try it for some times. Your problem will be hopefully eradicated. After trying out the same, just let me know if the problem is persisting or if it has been resolved. I can assure you that this solution will work because I have tried out the same when I had a similar issue.

There is a need to restore your device if the WiFi has completely stopped working and you get a "No WiFi" message on Settings. I am warning you that this particular technique will delete all the data and information that is there on the device. So, if you have some vital information on this device, then make sure that you save the same. Otherwise, you wont be able to get it after the restore is done.

Simply follow the steps that are mentioned below if your WiFi has completely stopped working and you get a "No WiFi" message on Settings:
    1. The router has to be restarted.
    2. After that, the network settings of the ITouch has to be reset. For this purpose, go to Tap Settings, then, General, after that, Reset and finally Reset Network Settings.
    3. When the ITouch is reset, go to the Tap settings and select WiFi there.
    4. There, go to Other and then, you will have to access your network by entering the network name, the security settings and the password again.

I was facing the same issue as yours that the WiFi had completely stopped working and I used to get a "No WiFi" message on Settings. Well, just then I saw the steps that are provided by Simond in the above post. To my surprise, the problem was solved and I was able to have the WiFi again on my device. So, I just thought that I could say that this is a very successful method for this situation.