Thread: Dell Latitude E5400 internet connection problems

Dell Latitude E5400 internet connection problems

My Dell Latitude E5400 would not connect immediately with the internet. I have to execute a %SystemRoot%system32services.msc /s and then find wireless connection and begin it. From that location, I have to move to advanced wireless connections and click "use windows to configure my wireless network". From that location, it will search and get the connection. After some hours, the internet will not getting connect. I got a "connection error" message in the bottom corner bar of Firefox browser . I have to reboot the computer and one again go through the same process . Help me please !

Re: Dell Latitude E5400 internet connection problems

This is commonly occurred because of the wrong configuration of the connection or establishing the internet connection. BU tin case, if you are feeling that this can be occurred from the device connection then don't worry.Then, I have an suggestion for you and if you are not using this one then just move quickly perform the uninstallation of Dell Control Point Connection manager, then the Window Wireless configuration will perform it's task in proper manner ..

This problem can be caused by a router which is running with the outdated firmware and you need to quickly update this . For instance , this problem can arise up in case, if you are running with the Cisco router with firmware which is dated 2000 or earlier. To verify that it is the cause, you should keep your eyes on the network trace. The Cisco device advertises a window size in the TCP handshake on port 1723.

If you are capable to do all the updates then there should not be any issue there and in case, if you are unable to perform the firmware update then you really need to go for the official support ... Means to fix this problem , contact the manufacturer of the router and require them for possible upgrades. If you are not getting to contact then you can visit on the official site and obtain the contact information...