Thread: Spyware Antivirus Subscription is inactive

Spyware Antivirus Subscription is inactive

I had download and installed Spyware Doctor plus antivirus in my system. I had faced some virus issue due to which I changed my antivirus from Clam to this one. Now after installation the antivirus program as for registration. I had done all the process fine but still the antivirus is not fully activated. My net was down that time, so I thought the reason behind that can be this. But still today the same issue occurred.

Re: Spyware Antivirus Subscription is inactive

First of all do you have a license copy or you are trying to use a pirated version of the antivirus software. If you are using a pirated copy of the same then remove that and buy a full version from the official site. You can try a demo of the same for sometime. The activation issue usually comes on pirated version of softwares. They come with fake serial keys which are not authenticated.

There is a bit different scene in my case. I had purchased Spyware Doctor for 3 three. I had this three systems connected to my network. I had faced a similar issue where my antivirus program is not activated till now. I had also found that Behavior Guard is not compatible with my system. As I enter in My Account > License > Plugins I found all plugs as enabled.

I faced that issue long before and after that I had changed my antivirus program. To deal with spyware I had downloaded SpyBot Search & Destroy. It is a nice tool which provides all basic protection that you need for your system. It allows you to get rid of spyware. The program supports the Trojans (Trojans), the cookies , dialer, connection kits installed without your knowledge, the activity loggers, adware, spyware , traces of activity, ActiveX blocking threats and many others.

I am also using the same in my system. This application offers two modes the first one is a simple mode for novice users and an advanced mode for experienced users. The user can exclude the removal of the still useful and restore the latest keys stored in case of mishandling. It is a nice tool for spyware removal and if you face only spyware issue on your system then this is a proper choice.

What I know about Spybot is that it installs two modules Residents on the system. The first is the Tea Timer which monitors the process started and the registry, and the other one is SDHelper which a blocker for harmful downloads. If you don't want them then you can simply disable this these modules from the Tools section. The most interesting feature of Spybot is the vaccination of web browsers to prevent infection during surfing.

There are tons of antivirus software free as well as commercial. Among them the most effective I found is Norton. Norton antivirus is a great solution for local and network system. But the issue with this program is that it eats up system resource. It is not recommended for the slow systems especially if you are using a full version of Internet Security. The other are free on like Avast, AVG, etc.