Thread: Spyware Doctor not working on 64 bit Windows 7

Spyware Doctor not working on 64 bit Windows 7

I would like to uninstall software from my computer that is Spyware Doctor. At first I had installed the same on my system. I had download it from torrent. But it is not working and my system is also getting slow. I have some other tools in my system which I want to remove also. But I don't think that the traditional add remove program works well here. Does there is other solution to fix this.

Re: Spyware Doctor not working on 64 bit Windows 7

After you uninstall a program, it is possible that the registry keys or files are still present on the PC. Because of that sometime you find error on startup of your system. The classical method is right click and delete. But if that does not work then simply use the registry editor. Start Menu Run > type regedit and click OK. Once the registry editor open, go to Edit then find the software and then delete that.

I am using RevoUninstaller. I can replace the Windows uninstall tool and much easier to use. RevoUninstaller seems faster to work as compare to Windows installer. The strength of the software lies in its mode Target original enough to run it and you can move a target to any desktop icon or start menu to open a menu to uninstall the software in question or of prevent its start with the Windows session.

Yes it will be preferable to use RevoUninstaller if you find any issue in using Spyware Doctor. The best thing about this software I like is that it provides you a drag and drop option where you can drag icons to an area of the screen to remove that tool fully. So that makes it quiet easier to use. In addition to its main feature, the software also offers a few bonuses, such as tools for cleaning traces of temp files.

I was not aware about Revo software. But I had now downloaded and install the same. It is a cleaner also. The application lists the programs, updates and extensions installed and you to get rid of them quickly via the context menu. So that you get a clear list of what files and things are added by the software. It is very easy to use and software removal is great even removing the registry keys.

If you are not able to remove any tool from Add/Remove program then that simply means that the uninstall file of that software is corrupted. If the uinstallation file is no found then that simply does not work. I will too recommend you to use Revo Uninstaller. You can remove that back if you don't want to use any further more. The tools is easy to use and configure also.

Revo Uninstaller is softwareuse to do a thorough cleaning with various functions like cleaning, uninstalling programs with deleting registry keys. A Hunter mode can facilitate the task and delete the files manually by dragging and dropping. In line with CCleaner or Cleanup , Revo Uninstaller is easily distinguished from competitors by virtue of its simplicity and efficiency.

arcksonn Guest

Hey , For that run the windows compatibility mode wizard, there give it the full administrative rights as well as also set it to which it was found successfully running, It is then set to run in the administrative mode. It runs successfully with my Win 7.