Thread: 192.168.1.1 unreachable

192.168.1.1 unreachable

I'm with Orange, ADSL and phone. for several days already, the phone does not work anymore and when I try to go on http://192.168.1.1/, nothing appears except "An internal error has occurred. Please reboot your livebox.. Of course, I already tried to restart the box, I disconnected and reconnected the cables, etc.. I did not reset / uninstalled the box because I have not yet taken the time to reinstall everything, I'll do maybe if I can find no answer. What is strange is that the internet works. However, when the phone problems began, I also had some problems with internet. At the box, the lights are in operation: the indicator for the phone is switched off, the others are lit from the last, and I do not know what he represents: the icon at the top is an arrow in a case frame. If someone could help me to solve this problem, thank you in advance.

Re: 192.168.1.1 unreachable

I think that the first problem you are facing is to get into the router. The following steps would be useful for you :
    1. Unplug and re-connect the router (not reset).
    2. Temporarily stop the wireless connection to the computer (the router configuration can block the wireless router)
    3. Connect the computer to the router with a wire.
    4. Delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer.

Otherwise, you will need to reset the router to reset the default settings and do the setup.

By default, normally, access to the router via wireless connection is locked in the configuration of the router. Connect a cable and you should be able to access the router's configuration. It is mandatory to connect with a wire to enter the configuration. This protects against a neighbor who would enter the router configuration and change the (nasty trick to play). I think it is not enabled by default, but it is enough to verify.

I think you know enough routers to configure a secure connection. The reset clears the rear hole and puts all the configuration and exit the factory and there admin work. Repeat the connection is often an easy and fast, it is only a few minutes. To access the configuration of your router, you must then connect to the router with a wire. This does not connect to the Internet using the wireless router, only access to its configuration. Do the following operation while connected with a wire to your router. Enter the router's control panel :
    1. The Administration Tab
    2. Section Management
    3. Sub-Section Web Access
    4. Line Wireless Utility Web :
      • By default, the box is checked "On"
      • Select "Off" - this disables access to the web page of the router when you are connected wirelessly.
      • To turn the wireless back to "Enabled".

I have the same problem, that I stopped Noos to pay two times more expensive just for Orange no longer have any problem. Then I did the hard reset and everything started working properly. A hard reset of the livebox, AC is to erase all data from the livebox agree should be again as was originally. For that he is supporting five seconds with a pen tip on a small button in the back of the livebox, AC erase everything, but then he must submit the login.

May be the address has been changed. If you have access to the Internet with a PC connected to the live box concerned but trying to find the DNS address that SGA is normally the address of the Livebox. You can also look at the bridge if you have a local network. Then you will have to find the DNS or gateway. Start> Run and type "cmd" and then ok. Then tap unquoted “Ipconfig / all" and then enter button. You have to have "DNS server" is the DNS or if you search the bridge is "default gateway".