Thread: Using DriveScrubber with Spyware Doctor

Using DriveScrubber with Spyware Doctor

I want to use DriveScrubber on my system. Recently I had found some virus on my system. For that I had run Spyware Doctor. But after that my system is working slow. So his time to clear up all unnecessary files from my system I want to use this tool. I found the same on Google. Does this software is useful or not. And on the other hand Spyware doctor is enough strong to clean up my system.

Re: Using DriveScrubber with Spyware Doctor

DriveScrubber will erase all personal data from your hard drive before you recycle your computer. Try to get the most latest version of Drive Scrubber. It is recommended that you must have better and stable version of Windows running or else your system can crash. Many time system crashes due to deletion of some critical system files. So you have to first take care of that.

DriverScrubber is a software which can permanently delete files from your hard drive. There is no use of this tool using it for virus cleaning. It is better to get protection from backers who can retrieve data from your system. DriveScrubber is what you need to destroy all traces of data on your hard disk. Moreover, it will serve to destroy viruses and other spyware cleaner. Finally it is also possible to restore your hard disk to its original condition.

You can use both on your system. There is not big deal in that. DriveScrubber securely deletes and definitive data stored on your storage devices like hard disks, removable memory sticks, etc. And Spyware is becoming increasingly complex, so that it can not be detected by conventional anti-spyware programs, but with new technology is always one step ahead of Spyware Doctor.

If your system is not stable on certain program then that means you operating system has some bugs. You have to either re-install your operating system or get some better updates for the same. Check with system diagnostic tool to ensure the stability of your system. Or else update to newest version of operating system you are using right now.

DriveScrubber can delete up all the files from your hard drive that can the virus files also. But for spyware protection it is necessary that you must use a better antivirus protection software. The Spyware Doctor OnGuard technology only alerts the user when in fact spyware or viruses were detected. If you can go for better protection then try Norton for that.