Thread: Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router Zyxel Router problem

Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router Zyxel Router problem

I had reset the modem routeurZyXEL and since then I have no access to the internet in fact, or rather since the installation of the modem settings I noticed that in Wifi mode I lost the signal every 30 'minutes during + / - 45 "using the safe mode but not in non-secure or connected with the cable according to my ISP. Can someone please help me so that I can fix this problem.!!

Re: Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router Zyxel Router problem

Have you ever done a reset of your device to start? Otherwise, take a hint and press the reset button (red) at the rear of the unit for at least 10s. Your unit will restart with the default settings. Once this is done, part your PC on a LAN port of your router and wait until your PC takes a DHCP IP address provided by your router. Then, open your browser and in the address field introduced the following: http://192.168.1.1 The password is 1234. Once the password entered, use the feature wizard (wizard) to configure your router. This allows you to enter all the information necessary for your Internet connection and for your LAN (wired and Wi-Fi). You need course information from your provider for Internet access.

So in fact, the problem seems to be rather on your PC. Your IP address must be statically configured and you have the same IP address as the Zyxel router. That's why you get an IP address conflict because you can not have two times the same address in your network. You have the network card settings in your computer to obtain a dynamic IP address. The router will give a worry at this time should be 192.168.1.33 and you will find the gateway 192.168.1.1.

You can try the following steps to fix your issues :
    1. Start - Connections - Show all connections
    2. Then on "Local Area Connection", right click and properties
    3. Next down the list, "Internet Protocol (TCP / IP)" and properties
    4. In general, you must have the tag in the "Obtain an IP address automatically" and also "Obtain DNS server address automatically"

You let your PC to the dynamic IP address provided by your router. After this procedure, you should be able to configure your router.

The ADSL router provides wireless LAN 54 Mbps, an initial configuration simplified management of bandwidth media for bandwidth guarantees and support ADSL and a top speed of 24 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upstream. It has better radio quality compared to a PC card and WLAN offers a greater scope. With 802.11g +, the P-660HW (-I) attentive a rate of 125 Mbps. The chipset from Texas Instruments implemented can support future WLAN standards of over 100 Mbps.