Thread: Dlinkap 1150 Problems

Dlinkap 1150 Problems

I am failing to release the DAP-1150's web browser-based configuration utility. I've gone through all the troubleshooting methods in the manual (authenticate physical connectivity, disabled firewall temporarily, reset IE Internet Options, etc) but then also I am getting an "unable to connect to webpage" memorandum in Internet Explorer 8 when I type in http://dlinkap in the address bar. Do you think I have missed something.?? How do I get to the configuration utility?

Re: Dlinkap 1150 Problems

On their site I think it is available (D-Link). You can also contact them by e-mail to get it (their customer service is very correct and it will give you answers ...). I do not really know if this is contrary to the charter Clubic (hoping that speaking about my answer to AC), but I have Utility (revC1, ver 3.00) ... but if it Out Charter is clear that this proposal will expire. I would rather just the opposite, it is preferable to use windows ... and settle in the drivers delays scanning the network again.

I think that you will need to close TCP port 4661 and UDP 4665 output, these are the default ports of servers, so you keep out emulate to connect to them of course if one server to a different port, the mule can log on, but it is rare for servers I think changing the default ports. Otherwise you can close the TCP ports 4662 and UDP 4672 in input / output. For starters it is not very useful if your are changing the port settings in your client, it will prevent any output connections to other clients who have not changed the default ports.

If there have a shortcut on my task bar to "wireless network through windows" and a "wireless network via my wireless key". Not all D-Link routers, print servers and access points have a web utility based on the configuration. Please confirm the guidebook to see if there is any meticulous product. In detail, the DWL-900AP not has a web utility while the DWL-900AP + has a web utility. You cannot win the common purpose functionality for web based configuration for installing the DWL-900AP + DWL900AP utility.

By incorporating the IP address of the D-Link (192.168.0.1 for example), you are not linking to an Internet website and not have to be connected to the Internet. The device has the utility in its ROM chip within himself. Your computer must have the same IP subnet to connect to the web utility. If you have Windows XP or Server 2003, you can download the latest patch of Java from www.java.com.

The DIR-615 Wireless N Router provides the best signal for 802.11g wireless networking, enabling the raising of the characteristics of your network using Wireless N technology, which provides excellent performance in speed wireless transfer. The following are some features of it :
    • Wireless transfer speed up to 300Mbps
    • 5 times more coverage than standard 802.11g
    • Antenna 2 x 2 MIMO
    • Compatible with 802.11b wireless adapters / g
    • Advanced Encryption WEP, WPA, and WPA2
    • Easy to install with the configuration utility D-Link Quick Router Setup
    • Parental Control to monitor and limit Internet activity

The utility to configure your wireless network USB adapter. You tried to run the program in compatibility mode with XP, 2000, 98, etc, and no way to boot. Also I downloaded the latest version available on the website of D-Link and I do not work. The truth is that I touched noses enough because before I had a wifi pcmcia U.S. Robotics and its configuration utility was excellent, not like Windows 2003 that is really patatera, even with SP1 improves enough.