Thread: Windows network drive problem with iDisk

Windows network drive problem with iDisk

I am not having enough information about an iDisk. So, first of all I want to know about it in details, hoping that you guys would be interested in helping me. Another thing my cousin is having an issue with the network drive problem with iDisk on the Windows. I know that you guys have sorted out many things which were really helpful for me, so I thought to take some more solutions from you. Please help me so that I can tell me and will get back to work.!!

Re: Windows network drive problem with iDisk

A "iDisk is a disk space that you are personally dedicated servers from Apple, once you have an account MobileMe. By default this disk space is 20 GB 20,480 MB These (20GB) are sharing between your "iDisk" and your e-mail "me.com" according to your convenience. 19 080 MB for example the "iDisk" and 1400 MB for your email box, which is already very good. You can change this by visiting the web page of your account "MobileMe" and clicking on "Account Settings". A "iDisk" works as an additional partition distance. Just "up" at your iDisk on your desktop, and you're equipped with a new score.

The size of your iDisk is 20GB by default, but you can very well, with an increase in your annual subscription services MobileMe, increase the size of it depending on your needs. MAC OS X, it is possible to use his "iDisk" as a local disk offline web! Indeed, it is possible to make a complete copy of its "iDisk on your desktop (the icon" iDisk "then remains permanently on the desktop) and use it as a normal score! Once the Internet connection made, SNOW LEOPARD sync automatically or manually change! Very convenient to have his "iDisk" always at hand.

Here's how to access and use your own "iDisk". You have two ways to access data in your "iDisk" but at first, set your system for more immediate access.
    • Open the Control Panel "MobileMe" located in "System Preferences".
    • Open the tab "Account" and enter once and for all your login and password (the ones you provided when you created your MobileMe account). You will not have to do in the future.

You can access an iDisk via your MobileMe account on me.com website. This solution is also very convenient and allows you to access the contents of your "iDisk" (and therefore to edit as you wish) directly from your account "MobileMe" on the me.com website. You can access your "iDisk from any computer. The "iDisk" (in the left column) of your account "MobileMe" includes the sub-heading "Departure," in which we find exactly the same folders. There are also sub-heading "Public" which provides access to its "Public" folder. There is also the "Shared Files" which lets you share files via the Internet on your "iDisk". This feature is only accessible from the web interface, ie from your account "MobileMe" on site "me.com". You can not access this item from your iDisk mounted on the Desktop.

Some features. Mac has been lost after the transition: Mac OS X 10.3 no longer supported, iCards (a service of electronic greeting cards) and access to Web bookmarks disappear. Nevertheless, one can always create Electronic greeting cards using Apple's Mail application, which has functions similar to the deceased iCards. Mac can use MobileMe to host their web sites created by iWeb and Mac OS X 10.5 and better able to use Back to My Mac feature (Back to my Mac).

In addition to the disk space you have on your way, Apple is also available records, including OS X and software update ... Then simply drag and drop the software of your choice to your desktop (as if to make a copy from one partition to another) to begin downloading these files. A "iDisk" can be very useful, thanks to "Public" folder located in your space. The files / folders placed in the "Public" folder can be viewed and downloaded by people to whom you have given your Login ...